Rajivari's Legacy Glitch

Shanegaynor

Was questing on my new toon trying to get back into the game and find the love I have/had for SWTOR and I found myself finding a glitch quest I have done quiet a bit to try and fixing it, reseting instance/quest restarting game, I have even deleted some files and redownloaded through launcher I have no clue what else to do, hitting a wall this early in the questing journey is quiet frustrating making me almost not want to play.. Would like help quick Edited by Shanegaynor

Extrapolation: Rajivari's Legacy. So, it's likely that the character having glitches is a Jedi Consular, still on the Tython starter quests. What, exactly, seems to be the problem? Is something non-interactable, not able to be entered, conversation freezing? I'm afraid we need more details...

Extrapolation: Rajivari's Legacy. So, it's likely that the character having glitches is a Jedi Consular, still on the Tython starter quests. What, exactly, seems to be the problem? Is something non-interactable, not able to be entered, conversation freezing? I'm afraid we need more details...

Check OP's duplicate post on the Bug Reports forum.