<The Guardians> fully unlocked guild ship - game first?

Viraxis

The Guardians guild have fully unlocked the guild ship Libertas. We will most likely be posting a video of a walkthough of the ship, but we still have a couple of rooms to decorate properly first.

http://www.guardianhq.com/MGalleryItem.php?id=1236

As you can see from the above image, the ship is 15/15 for expansions. I want to congratulate all the Guardians members for making this happen. This was our primary goal the past few weeks of conquest and its nice to be finally completed. I haven't seen any other posts on this and will be tracking down if this is a game first or just server.

Whisper Jiraxis/Kiraxis or any other Guardian member if you would like an invite up to the ship for a tour.

Edited by Viraxis

Huge accomplishment; and an entire guild effort to track commanders, drop activities to down commanders and even kill a few on imp side to get the encryptions and frameworks needed.

While I am not surprised, the guild came together to achieve this goal. all the while doing some conquesting.

Congrats, TG.

Well it doesn't look like game first. A guild on Red Eclipse claimed they had a fully unlock on the 3rd, but they didn't produce screenshot or invite anyone up for proof and they say they can't make it public because of a bug.

*shrug*

Maybe I should say Proven Game First :)

Eventually someones going to notice the bit where fully unlocking the ship got them absolutely nothing. At which point Im sure the question of "Why did we do that, again?" will come up.

Congrats, I guess, it just sucks that Bioware made it completely pointless to do.

For those of you that haven't seen it yet; the Libertas is currently available in the public listing. so feel free to take a tour.

Be forewarned, still working on the decorating of some rooms; specifically our dueling room. Once we complete the decorating in the next day or 2, will are planning a video tour of the ship.

The joy is in the teamwork for me, so many people dropped what they were doing to come together for the betterment of our guild, sure its just a game, but its a goal completed with good humor, fun and friendship. That's what games are about right? This guild is awesome by the way, love it here, home of STWOR for me.

Q'anora:D

Eventually someones going to notice the bit where fully unlocking the ship got them absolutely nothing. At which point Im sure the question of "Why did we do that, again?" will come up.

Congrats, I guess, it just sucks that Bioware made it completely pointless to do.

such a negative nancy... Since when do you have to ask for more ? The resaon to do the content is to unlock the ship... soooooooooooooo looks like they won..

#behappywithwhatyougot****whatyoudontgot

I bet they'll add a Conquest bonus for having a fully unlocked ship and then increase the cost to unlock your ship:p

• 2 weeks later...

Senate Special Order on TRE claimed a world first unlock back on the 3rd, but never provided any proof. There were no screenshots, they weren't publicly listed, and they got hit with that bug that made their ship disappear. As far as I am concerned, you guys are the first. Good job!

Note: I am in no way calling anyone from SSO a liar. I am simply stating that their claim in unconfirmed.