Linking Legacies

KwaiKang

Is there a way to link legacies between accounts? A few of us wanted to merge the family trees.

No, not yet at least. But you could always put it in the suggestion forum, and see if they take any notice, get a few others to post in the thread, try and keep it on the front page for a while, and hope for the best. I'm sure there are others here who'll support it, as a good few of us have multiple accounts

Im curious why have more than one account? Its cheaper to add a character slot on one account. I have 61 currently on one server. You don't need to separate accounts to exchange items either? You can mail between your imperial and republic characters.

Im curious why have more than one account? Its cheaper to add a character slot on one account. I have 61 currently on one server. You don't need to separate accounts to exchange items either? You can mail between your imperial and republic characters.

Not really about that, and a good example is the posted above me. You could have multiple accounts be one legacy for RP reasons, and so I don't really see an issue with that, given that Legacy names are not unique and people can have the same Legacy names.

There are probably some issues linking two accounts together in any fashion, most likely security issues along the way with coding.

I agree with above though, put this in the suggestion forums, see what happens.

I've 3 accounts, first one I didn't play much, and lost the password, and had hassle getting it back, so I gave up, and set up a new one, then when I maxed the chars slot, including unlocks, I set up the third. At the time, the char limit was a lot lower...lol