Republic > Empire PVP server?

Vlakmir

SWTOR is a PvE game. If you are looking for decent PvP you wont find it here.

Join the herd and roll Imperial. Then exploit your way to fame and fortune. That's what the PvP is designed for.

Edited by --Grim--

Join the herd and roll Imperial. Then exploit your way to fame and fortune. That's what the game is designed for.

QQ?

I didn't ask for opinions about the game and your QQ story all over it.

Just some info to take the game for what it is, and enjoy it even more.

Edited by Vlakmir

Join the herd and roll Imperial. Then exploit your way to fame and fortune. That's what the PvP is designed for.

It's not an exploit to camp peoples spawns right now. It's bad game design that was implimented today.

That coupled with low Republic population leads to massive zergs Farming Valor.

People need to relearn what exploits are.

QQ?

I didn't ask for opinions about the game and your QQ story all over it.

Just some info to take the game for what it is, and enjoy it even more.

I just PvE in SWTOR because thats what the game is, a PvE game.

Real PvP'ers are waiting for GW2, they know better than to expect anything but fail in SWTOR's PvP game.

I just PvE in SWTOR because thats what the game is, a PvE game.

Real PvP'ers are waiting for GW2, they know better than to expect anything but fail in SWTOR's PvP game.

El oh El

If you want to PVP in SWTOR you are not a real PVPER.....good logic.

It's not an exploit to camp peoples spawns right now. It's bad game design that was implimented today.

That coupled with low Republic population leads to massive zergs Farming Valor.

People need to relearn what exploits are.

I meant it in broader sense of the word. Not your nit picking definition. Such that everything about SWTOR's PvP is poorly designed garbage meant to be exploited because the intent of the game designers was never realized.

And it will never be realized because the basic PvP game mechanics are flawed beyond fixing. It is impossible to make SWTOR's PvP playable.

Edited by --Grim--

I meant it in broader sense of the word. Not your nit picking definition. Such that everything about SWTOR's PvP is poorly designed garbage meant to be exploited because the intent of the game designers was never realized.

rumad?

rumad?

Not at all. Just enlightening those that are mad... like yourself.

Like I said, I play SWTOR for the PvE. And I enjoy it. I am subbing 6 months because I thnk the PvE is good enough for that.

I knew the PvP would suck before SWTOR was ever released, so I never had anything to be mad about and no expectations were dashed.

When GW2 comes out that is where I'll go to get my PvP fix. I was never dumb enough to think that SWTOR would have good PvP. And I know it never will.

Edited by --Grim--

Like I said, I play SWTOR for the PvE. And I enjoy it. I am subbing 6 months because I thnk the PvE is good enough for that.

I knew the PvP would suck before SWTOR was ever released, so I never had anything to be mad about and no expectations were dashed.

When GW2 comes out that is where I'll go to get my PvP fix. I was never dumb enough to think that SWTOR would have good PvP. And I know it never will.

I do PvP frequently and I enjoy it.

I don't think anyone here is saying SWTOR is the king of all that is PVP.

Pretty sure the only thing asked was "where I can find a server to kill more enemies".

You just are so mad that you turn everything into a PVP vs PVE game and spam your rhetoric on the forums cause you have nothing better to do with your life.

Seriously, the SWTOR community is so sad. 12 year olds running into threads going "THIS IS A PVE GAME DONT PVP SCRUB".

Edited by Vlakmir