Role playing servers

SmashSkunk

I am wondering, what happened to the supposed roleplaying servers? One server that I am playing on is supposed to be character centric, yet there is still the same speech patterns compared to the other types. Is this because of the population drop?

I am wondering, what happened to the supposed roleplaying servers? One server that I am playing on is supposed to be character centric, yet there is still the same speech patterns compared to the other types. Is this because of the population drop?

I asked on one RP server I'd rolled on. The answer the player gave was that the server wasn't an RP server in the beginning, and only became designated RP after launch. That meant it was mainly a PVE server, regardless of how it was labeled.

That would depend on the server and the people. The server (I am currently on right now) always has roleplay going on. My guild pretty much roleplays even when we are doing quests. We also tend to rp in guild chat when some of us are in a different location.

Edited by ScarletBlaze