how to get this speeder?

marthaflicker

You can buy a similar looking one from the GSI reputation vendor.

You need to have 4 parts to buy this Version that you either need to dig up with a Seeker Droid or buy of the GTN (118800 Credits Total on Darth Malgus at the time of this posting)

Edited by hof_th

You can get this via a Bonus Mission in one of the KotFE Cahpters (I don't recall which one but it's one of the earlier Chapters), or try your luck with simmilar ones (linked on the Site I linked) on the GTN.

Chapter IV, if memory serves, as you leave the Gravestone for the first time to search for food and water or spare parts

you get a small mission if you pick up a blue-glowy clickable outside the ship.

You collect a set of parts and attach them to a frame to make the speeder.

• 2 years later...
Dulfy has probably the best, most complete list anywhere of speeders:

http://dulfy.net/2012/05/29/complete-high-res-catalog-of-all-swtor-speeders/#Hyrotii_Family

You're looking for the Hyrotii speeder family.

The Hyrotii scrapper is available from one of the reputation vendors in the Cartel market area of fleet.

I got the "original" HYrotii Scrapper when it was only available from an event mission (part of the runup to the first Gree event). I'm actually slightly disappointed they made it "scale" with your piloting, instead of leaving it at strictly Rank 1 speed, regardless of your piloting skill. Now it's not so much a barely-running "scrapper" as a hopped-up gross polluter. :p

The Hyrotii scrapper is available from one of the reputation vendors in the Cartel market area of fleet.

Or from the GSI rep vendor (Nar Shadaa) after digging up the pieces using the seeker droid.

(Which is the way I got both of mine.)

Edited by JediQuaker

I got the "original" HYrotii Scrapper when it was only available from an event mission (part of the runup to the first Gree event). I'm actually slightly disappointed they made it "scale" with your piloting, instead of leaving it at strictly Rank 1 speed, regardless of your piloting skill. Now it's not so much a barely-running "scrapper" as a hopped-up gross polluter. :p

It currently drops on rare rare rare (or even rarer than that) occasion from killed foes. I got one when I was running the Coruscant Heroics a few weeks ago.