where to get cyan war hero crystal schematic

Velnora

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I dont think the grade 6 pvp box is sold anymore. looks like i'll never get that schematic

That is right. It always dropped from the grade 6 crafting pvp box. Bioware unfortunately removed it without any announcement of its removal. But even if the box still existed you still probably wouldn't get it because of how rare it is. I opened over 180 boxes before the cyan war hero crystal schematic dropped. I know someone who had to open over 400 boxes for it to drop. Sadly this was a test he did on the public test server, so he didn't get to keep the schematic.

• 2 weeks later...

Bioware, can we get some schematics again for war hero cyan/blue/red/green etc crystals? WTH!?

LoL if someone has the crafter for this, they are rich. Will try to bother some friends of old lol

Also bioware, if you put that box back in the vendor, make it cost only 100 warzone comms and increase the drop rate of schematics, we are not here to grind like some korean mmo from the 90's

Edited by James_Mcturney

because let's face it, the black in the middle is fugly! and most of the colour mixes are also quite horrible.

Yup, i hold my beautiful crystals from the cartel market dearly close to my heart. Some of the fugly ones that i've got from my old n00bie days could even be deleted from there, how i wish i could delete some in exchange of my cartel coins back lol

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
wow... a necro-thread, necroed by the OP himself !!!! welcome back... as far as i know, there isn t a schematic for the Cyan crystal, but the Cyan crystal itself in all its variations drops like crazy from (i think) DF (even in storymode) ... that s why it s readilly available for a mere hundred k creds in the GTN