Covert Torso Energy Armor Dye

Please make the Covert Torso Energy Armor dye-able such that the dye color applies to the sportsbra that appears when females equip this armor.

Great Idea! This happens, I BET they will sell more and not clog up the GTN first 5 pages...

Put something better in the title, people prob see it and think, what will color do? like me, I do not think about it on a female.... now that I am, I love the idea.

Edited by Themanthatisi

Great Idea! This happens, I BET they will sell more and not clog up the GTN first 5 pages...

Put something better in the title, people prob see it and think, what will color do? like me, I do not think about it on a female.... now that I am, I love the idea.

I changed the title, but it seems the forum isn't showing the change. Either a bug or some indexing delay. Ah well.

Actually, even if they don't "dye the sports bra"... it would be nice to be able to have a dye slot that other armor pieces can "unify" with.

• 3 weeks later...