Zakuulan Shield/Staff Racks need Medium Floor Hook Type!

Focusangel

Large Floor Hook is just too large.. even with max on the X or Y Axis they still stand in the middle of the room. .__.

Picture: http://abload.de/img/screenshot_2015-12-021zsob.jpg

While we are at it - those Zakuul Knight Armor Stand and Skytrooper Display Cases could need a Narrow hook type too. Thanks :)

Edited by Focusangel

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree. They need to be placeable in a Medium Hook as well as a Medium Narrow Hook.

The Large Hook makes absolutely no sense for these small decorations and i surely won't waste any more credits as well as data crystals on these decorations because I won't be wasting perfectly good Large Hooks for these small decorations.

• 3 weeks later...

bump needed for :

Zakuulan Shield and Staff Weapon Display

Zakuulan Staff Weapon Rack

Zakuulan Shield and Staff Weapon Rack

offer the same choice as Zakuulan Tech Wall Panel > Floor Medium + Floor Large

plz

I always wanted to make a thread about this, I didn't knew there actually is one already. I completely agree, I like those decorations I would like to use them, but I just can't put them anywhere cause they will be just in the middle of the room and will look horible. Just look at THIS decoration... How could you place such a small deco like this into a Floor Large?

In fact... I have a better suggestion... make them centerpieces... or even starships

• 5 months later...
Make them like the other shelves.. Medium Narrow.

Yeah, I think so too.

It's a rack and a rack has to stand at a wall (mostly), but all large hooks are in the middle of the rooms. That's so boring! They can't stand at a wall and you can't place them with the backside to each other, because you can't move them much enough in the large hooks.

At developer:

A little bit of "try it" after "create it". ;)

So many decos are useless (in my opinion), because the hooks are to large. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oh thank god someone posted this, and no that is not sarcasm. I thought this exact thing when I placed them, they just hover around in the middle of the floor and the range on the X and Y shift is nowhere near far enough.

I could not work out why they didn't put these on a medium or medium narrow. Surely and oversight?

How likely are they to change this though one wonders :/

I also posted about this before. I think that was about a year ago, so that should tell you how likely it is.

Yeah certainly seems when it comes to development cycles for repairing decorating / Stronghold problems that it can be measured in ice ages :(

Yeah certainly seems when it comes to development cycles for repairing decorating / Stronghold problems that it can be measured in ice ages :(

Well the smash team issue in pvp took them 18 months so I guess there's still hope. Maybe?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...