Likely No Balance Changes in 1.7

cashogy_reborn

While it would be nice to see some changes, honestly its probably the right thing because I bet you will see some major changes with the additional 5 character levels that is coming with the expansion. I am saying this as I find the bubble stun and smash incredibly annoying. Not OP but super annoying.

While it would be nice to see some changes, honestly its probably the right thing because I bet you will see some major changes with the additional 5 character levels that is coming with the expansion. I am saying this as I find the bubble stun and smash incredibly annoying. Not OP but super annoying.

the expansion is toted for a spring release. assuming we are back to the 6-week patch cycle, the next patches will be on March 26, May 7, and June 18. all of those dates are within "spring".

based on bioware's past decision patterns, im betting on a June 18 release. PvP for the next 4 months is gonna be so much fun :rolleyes:

ok but the easiest thing in the world is fixing bubble stun. you could argue all day and night about smashers, but bubble is broken in two ways. either one fix would be the simplest thing: fix the hit to resolve and make it only stun for the caster. iunno. I do expect that. I don't think that's asking too much.

I do not think any of the last few "balancings" have been on TC even when they have tested it. I find it odd that nothing is on test, but that doesn't mean they don't throw out a couple of tweaks.

What it tells me is; they don't give a crap what we might think in testing. They are going to do things their way.

I do not think any of the last few "balancings" have been on TC even when they have tested it. I find it odd that nothing is on test, but that doesn't mean they don't throw out a couple of tweaks.

What it tells me is; they don't give a crap what we might think in testing. They are going to do things their way.

That's probably because small re-balancing isn't really much of an issue. The reason this patch is not on the PTS is because it includes the event and they want to keep it "secret", and it probably doesn't include any larger overhauls of abilities.

the expansion is toted for a spring release. assuming we are back to the 6-week patch cycle, the next patches will be on March 26, May 7, and June 18. all of those dates are within "spring".

based on bioware's past decision patterns, im betting on a June 18 release. PvP for the next 4 months is gonna be so much fun :rolleyes:

hmm, well, the first day of summer 2013 is apparently June 21st, so I wouldn't be surprised if they released the expansion on Thursday, June 20th, 2013, since it would still technically be "spring."

As for no balance changes in the upcoming patch, sucks, but unsurprising. On the bright side, there will be some new cartel market items!! =D So you may keep getting smashed and blinded to death, but with the new items, you can do it in style!

Who knows maybe there will finally be some legacy lightsabers to transfer hilts too.