Looking for a Guild that does Operations, etc.

BatMorph

Hello all. I’m a Veteran player who has been off and on like many over the years because of life and Armor being changed so often. This last change is more my style since armor should never be too hard for players of all types. I came back two months ago and have levelled my crafters and many of my toons. I have about four I like to fight with that are almost fully spec’d;

Assassin Tank(Sacarii), Assassin DMG(Conduxi Mortem), Ops Healer(Vadina), & Powertech DMG(Pescado). I use the first three the most because they stealth and I can help groups more. I have many other toons, lots of them at 75. Yet I’d only bring my main 4 to a guild and leave my alts to run the Family Guild my wife and I keep just for alts. I also have every type of crafter at max level.

I have tried joining two Guilds since I have been back, I’m looking to do Operations. It’s the main thing my wife and I have never had a chance to get into mainly because of obtaining armor the old ways. Both Guilds had cool folks. The first Guild Mass recruited. So, you end up with a Guild full of PUGS.

They also just started Operations, which is awesome, yet not when members quit FPs. I stayed a day until I noticed they were mostly active on weekends. The second Guild was great, exactly what I needed. The leaders name, and Officers names had accents over letters. No matter how hard I tried, I could not use the alt code to type it, it would add the character before the sentence. If I can’t communicate with leaders, it’s not worth it.

So, I decided to come here to the Server Forum since there is no longer Guild recruitments forums, at least that I can find. I’m 50 this August, we are now Empty Nesters, and since my wife built her career as I raised the girls, she has asked me to Retire or take a few years off, more time for gaming and exercise.

I’m looking for a Guild that does Operations, FP’s, I have done PVP, yet would rather stay PVE. I’m from EQ, SWG, etc., you get the picture, I’d like to make new gaming friends. Life happened and we all moved on over the decades. If you want someone very loyal, mostly mature, who is willing to learn, I would love to join your Guild. Hopefully it has a cool name too, LMAO. I’ll keep an eye on this Forum a few times a day in between game sessions. :cool:

Greetings, BatMorph!

<The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) is recruiting active players for challenging endgame multiplayer content, guild events, and guild teams! Please review our guild information and please contact me if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Ignatiatus, Guild Leader of <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA)

Mission Statement:

• <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) is one guild in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) on the Star Forge server whose mission is to enable respectful and loyal guild members to enjoy multiplayer content and multiplayer objectives in an active, established, and endgame-focused guild.

Vision Statement:

• <The Republic Alliance> & <The Imperial Allegiance> (RAIA) strives to develop guild member knowledge and excellent proficiency of challenging endgame multiplayer content via progression teams, veteran player mentorship, and weekly educational events in Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR).

History:

How to Join RAIA:

I will contact you as soon as I am back in game, or e Rep for your Guild. Thank you. You have everything I mentioned and cool names for your Guilds. :) I take my daily exercise break/fast dinner break now and will be on in about an hour and a half and for the rest of the evening. I am in Mountain time. Talk to you soon.

Hello all. I’m a Veteran player who has been off and on like many over the years

. I’m from, SWG,

I should say I'm looking for medium core.

Too casual won't work for me, and hardcore may expect me to make the game a job. .

It's possible we might work for your needs, so feel free to check us out here sometime: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

Best of luck either way! /tip-hat

Thank you. I will definitely check it out. I'm in on my healer running my wife through Onslaught on one if her toons atm and want to make sure I give your info the proper attention. As soon as we are done I'll be checking it out. 😎

Nee-Elder I tried to contact you and 4 of your officers, yet it must have been a bad time of night, no one was on. I'll be in game on Sacarii for a few more FP runs. Maybe we get a chance to chat. ::

With running both our guilds and multiple alt characters (both sides) , it's tricky to catch me online sometimes lol

But anyways, glad we finally got to connect & chat in-game and best of luck with the continued search! :D

Thank you to those who contacted me and posted here. Very cool folks. I ended up joining Dragons. I saw a toon named Mivalesa recruiting and what she said spoke to my wife and myself. Thank you all again, have fun!!!! :cool:

I ended up leaving Dragons. One of the officers talked down to a lower Officer in Discord last night, then spoke that way to me this morning. I decided that I will take my toons( m y wife took hers as well) back to my guild I have had since Pre Order, Sanguinem Genus from Ebon Hawk. I started a Discord channel, will pay for it tonight or tomorrow and start recruiting. I have run Massive Clans/Guilds/ Fleets in my day. I think it's the way to go. It isn't like I don't have enough stuff on all of my toons to decorate our Flagship, and we own Searing Light on the Light side of the game. Have fun all!!!! I will. :cool:

Ugh, reading comprehension sir. One of their Officers gave me this idea. His GF joined the game and didn't want a guild. Then there's the fact that Sanguinem Genus has been around since the 1st day, we were pre order. It was RPG back then, Royal Praetorian Guards for the 1st year. Older folks, older gamers may not want a guild with a bunch of children in it. So I will use my guild to help other like myself. Folks who want a relaxed time, without younger folks, that want to take their time to learn new aspects of the game.

We all know how many times the game died, many are coming back, many are new. Joining some giant faceless guild is really no fun. I will have a limit for age and how many. With no problems if they play other games. I paid for Discord, and have the Flagship and Headquarters. Headquarters is fully unlocked. Soon the flagship will also be fully unlocked. I will decorate and recruit slowly. Thanks for the opinion, just please read thoroughly next time. :cool:

Edited by BatMorph