Jakarro Romance

Ylliarus

Yes, I said it. I would love to see a Jakarro romance, especially since we had a Khem Val romance introduced with Ossus! If we can romance that beast of a man (pun intended), why wouldn't we be able to have Jakarro as a love interest also? The same goes for the other companions like Khem Val, for example, Qyzen Fess. My Jedi Consular has had a secret crush on him from the very first time they met!

Do others agree? Would others like to romance Jakarro as well or see more of the less human-shaped companions become love interests too?

Edited by Ylliarus

Yes, I said it. I would love to see a Jakarro romance, especially since we had a Khem Val romance introduced with Ossus! If we can romance that beast of a man (pun intended), why wouldn't we be able to have Jakarro as a love interest also? The same goes for the other companions like Khem Val, for example, Qyzen Fess. My Jedi Consular has had a secret crush on him from the very first time they met!

Do others agree? Would others like to romance Jakarro as well or see more of the less human-shaped companions become love interests too?

Personally no, just way too hairy....lol. But if it floats others boats, then why not, as you said, if you can do khem, why not the rest.

I never liked the Wookie lol yeah sue meh .

It just, the sound they make..make my ears bleed for one. So I renamed Kashyyk to the 'Screaming Planet'' lol I'll probably send my ennemy there lol

And back in Kotor 1, I just though their belief was kinda stupid . Here you have that Wookie companion and talk about how the Czerka compagny is making slave of his peoples and its horrible and I was horrified. So first chance we get, we go and kick Czerka out! save the day and they live happily ever after.

Then he come and say ''You saved my life, so guess what ? Now we have a Life Bond forever and ever''

Isn't that a form of slavery ? apparently not. Sound like it...but nope. :rolleyes: Seriously?

*ahem*..anyway, for your romance lol just remember it be a 3-some . What ? You think that Talking head is going somewhere ??? He gonna make better jokes then the Robe of Vecna XD

I'll pass on the romance, but hell..Give the lady her Smoochie! lol

Seriously??A wookie??

What's wrong with you?

I mean, why not? Wookies are fully sentient, intelligent beings capable of choice and self-determination and emotions. What's stopping them from falling in love with others? People of other species even?

Besides, I also thought "why?!" when the devs introduced the Khem Val romance, but it works and makes sense. Aren't we supposed to be for diversity and everything? :p

Hm, since there's already Khem, nothing stops them from adding more "monsters" as romance options but i'd rather have Arn or a returned Cytharat or Scourge being available to my Nox before going for the "monsters", they're not really my cup of tea.

Personally, I wouldn't go for the "monsters" - for the lack of a better word - either. But it could be interesting to see it evolve ingame! I'd much rather see Cytharat back of course, but why not include Jakarro as well? If Khem Val's possible, then I see no reason why Jakarro would be different. In fact, Khem Val as a romance option seems much more disturbing than Jakarro, and yet people happily romance Khem on their Inquisitors!

Edited by Ylliarus

That would be too much lint in my mouth. :D :D :p

If we are already with strange love interests, how about Malgus? :eek::D:D:D:D:D:D

Malgus wouldn't be a Strange romance, you can already flirt with him .

And being filled with Cyber , just make you a Cyborg Specie . There are alot of those in the empire as Sith . Nothing weird there....

Now if he grow hair.....that be strange :D

That would be too much lint in my mouth. :D :D :p

If we are already with strange love interests, how about Malgus? :eek::D:D:D:D:D:D

There is already a flirt option with Malgus on Corellia in Onslaught! But he doesn't seem to be particularly enthusiastic about it...

Hm, since there's already Khem, nothing stops them from adding more "monsters" as romance options but i'd rather have Arn or a returned Cytharat or Scourge being available to my Nox before going for the "monsters", they're not really my cup of tea.

+ 1 for returned Cytharat.

I´m waiting since 2017 ...

+ 1 for returned Cytharat.

I´m waiting since 2017 ...

I can't tell you how many times I have bothered Charles Boyd over Twitter about this xD I really want Lord Cytharat back, especially for my male Sith Inquisitor who romanced him. I really, really want to continue the romance that they started all the way back when RotHC was first released :(

I can't tell you how many times I have bothered Charles Boyd over Twitter about this xD I really want Lord Cytharat back, especially for my male Sith Inquisitor who romanced him. I really, really want to continue the romance that they started all the way back when RotHC was first released :(

If you gonna bother him about that, would you be kind to bother him about the female counterpart we never got and died ?

I mean Cytharat can be killed (my Sorc killed him) . So y'know..:p

I'm talking about Katha Niar (The only romance we have is on the Repb and she is some bratty scientist you wanna strangle) and on Imp you only get Mister Tomatoe .

Katha Niar: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Katha_Niar

If you gonna bother him about that, would you be kind to bother him about the female counterpart we never got and died ?

I mean Cytharat can be killed (my Sorc killed him) . So y'know..:p

I'm talking about Katha Niar (The only romance we have is on the Repb and she is some bratty scientist you wanna strangle) and on Imp you only get Mister Tomatoe .

Katha Niar: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Katha_Niar

Sure, when I get the opportunity I'll ask Charles Boyd about it!

I'd really like to have either Cytharat back with a full romance or Scourge with a full romance for my Nox (well both options would be great though but i don't know who i'd choose then).

My poor Nox wants to be loved, and not by that awfull Togruta who had nothing to do on his ship and i'm clearly not going to bother with her even more awfull AA...

I'd have to say Bowdaar is more deserving even if he refuses to carry a bowcaster. I would have romanced him over the drunken naive farm boy that was Corso.

Just like my BH always wanted to romance Gault but at least that option not being there is explained in KotFE. For Jakarro after Khem it is a viable option but only if you can shut off C2-D4.

Is that the wookie with the droid? Why don't I have him as a comp? Is he pubside only? I have some other wookie instead.

Yes, the one you have is probably called Bowdaar. Jakarro however is a new companion you can get in the Onslaught expansion. He joins you when you do the story on Onderon and he is for both Imperial characters and Republic.

Yll... I rarely disagree with you but uh... may as well buy a rug to hump and roll with. :p I'd veto this, sorry!

The lack of acceptance and diversity breaks my heart *dramatic pose* ;P

Edited by Ylliarus

Good, bother him more XD

With the renewed relevance of the isotope ships and Malgus it would be very easy to sneak Lord Cytharat back in.

I mean he has been on Makeb for years now, securing the isotope for the empire and making sure no-one knows Makeb is still habitable.

Sooo let us go back and continue the romance. Come on devs, plz.

Good, bother him more XD

With the renewed relevance of the isotope ships and Malgus it would be very easy to sneak Lord Cytharat back in.

I mean he has been on Makeb for years now, securing the isotope for the empire and making sure no-one knows Makeb is still habitable.

My last Tweet about Cytharat to Charles Boyd sadly received no answer :( hopefully this will change the next time I'll tweet to him about it!

Good, bother him more XD

And how exactly is going to be "very easy" to bring back an old killable character? He cannot be part of the story, and they cannot bring him as a companion with an Alliance alert (would be unfair for those who choose his death back then).

Edited by LordVitalus