Bioware going back on their word?

bartillo

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg I got in, and i ordered January 2012!

Honestly, this is not even worth taking up just based of someone elses word, next time demand proof before falling to theyr trickery ;)

Edited by Munx

Well apparently people who preordered in November/December are in beta right now while those of us who put in our code the first day or preorders are not in...

So is this the same thing as going back on the grace period? They decided to just do it random?

Hm I am not happy.

No they are not. They are just trolls trying to get a rise out of folks.

Well apparently people who preordered in November/December are in right now while those of us who put in our code the first day or preorders are not in...

So is this the same thing as going back on the grace period? They decided to just do it random?

Hm I am not happy.

To reiterate what others have said. Please do not feed the trolls, as that is all those people who say they pre-ordered after July 21 and are in are doing.

Well apparently people who preordered in November/December are in right now while those of us who put in our code the first day or preorders are not in...

Hm I am not happy.

I put my pre order code the first day, I'm in. I even cancelled my pre order too. : P

The same Rockjaw that said there would be a grace period?

Yep. Also same day he posted the "No Grace period" post on the former forums, I got an email from one of their customer service reps stating 100% there was to be a grace period.

That's why I dont trust what he or the rest of them say any more.

I don't care how many people they invited. But knowing when the next wave would be coming would be nice. I don't want to sit here just waiting all day, but I want to maximize my play time, since I work early tomorrow.

This

And there are people in this thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=519 claiming that people they know directly have gotten in and ordered after them

But, this being the intertubez, everything everyone says is true amIrite?

I don't care how many people they invited. But knowing when the next wave would be coming would be nice. I don't want to sit here just waiting all day, but I want to maximize my play time, since I work early tomorrow.

QFT. I bet quite a lot of people are getting annoyed by the continued total absence of information.

Hm I am not happy.

2nd rule of the Internet

People will always find something to complain about, even if the thing they are outraged by is completely unbased on facts.

Please do not fall for internet rumors.