Anyone know where I can find a Battleborn Chestguard??

Jay-Kor

Some of the other sets listed under "similarity" at the bottom of the tor-fashion page may be nearly identical or even identical (but with a different base color), etc. You might have an easier time trying to find them.

Other than that, if you can't find it on the GTN, you'll have to try for a "random drop", which could keep you busy for a few years. :)

Your best bet is keeping an eye on the GTN for the Aftermarket Pummeler's/Bulwark's MK-3. That tier of gear is sold fairly often and the chest looks nearly identical. Getting orange world drops is exceedingly rare now that the loot table has been changed to add in companion gifts :(

I'm fairly sure this is the reward for the Jedi Knight when completing the Gree Enclave quest-chain on Coruscant. I have run this quest-chain twice to get the chest piece for both my Guardian and my Sentinel.

I'm fairly sure this is the reward for the Jedi Knight when completing the Gree Enclave quest-chain on Coruscant. I have run this quest-chain twice to get the chest piece for both my Guardian and my Sentinel.

Is the Gree line repeatable now?

Your best bet is keeping an eye on the GTN for the Aftermarket Pummeler's/Bulwark's MK-3. That tier of gear is sold fairly often and the chest looks nearly identical. Getting orange world drops is exceedingly rare now that the loot table has been changed to add in companion gifts :(

Yeah, the constant companion gifts as drops really bugs me. *grinding through mob after mob, "OOooo a purple loot beam" Oh, another companion gift... :mad: