An open invitation from Kathol Rift

Superpescado

Hello I'm from the Kathol Rift server and I would like to send an open invitation to anyone looking to reroll. Kathol Rift is a low pop server but with a friendly population on both imp and repub sides.

Please consider rolling on our server if you are new or looking to make a fresh start.

Thanks for your time

Edited by Superpescado

Why don't yall just re roll on a better server? Instead of asking someone else too

Because this persons trying to keep his server alive, advertising for people to come onto it. Good job I'd say - Because Bioware sure won't do anything about it people are starting to get desperate and take it into their own hands.

And rerolling when you've already got an established clan / player base / characters really isn't fun.

I guess what I'm asking is why would someone want to reroll on a dead server? If I was going reroll I would do it on a healthy server

Well of course that makes sense. But if a hundred people see this post and roll on his server then that is a step in the right direction. There is only 1 way to fix the problem and that's for more people to join the server. People just have to decide to do it.

I guess what I'm asking is why would someone want to reroll on a dead server? If I was going reroll I would do it on a healthy server

I never said the server was dead I'm not sure where you got that from. I said it was low pop. I would hope that a friendly close nit community would be enough incentive for some people who are looking for that type of game experience over the hardcore, competition found on higher population servers.

edit

I've changed the title of the thread because it may have caused confusion. I originally titled it 'a plea for help form Kathol Rift' in hopes that a dramatic title would increase the amount of views the thread would get.

Edited by Superpescado

It's an educated and civilized post, I commend that, however new people or people re-rolling from lack of population would likely be better off on a more populated server. In all fairness what we as a community should do is choose a few servers to fill up instead of having a thousand light ones. I myself would like to go to Jung Ma right now but transfers won't be open for another while anyway.

I would rather not be forced to transfer and risk losing the friends I've made on this server so I choose the road less traveled.

Edit

Disappointing the forum moderator moved my thread from general to community. This guarantees a decrease in the number of views my post will get. It was written in good spirit in the hopes that I can help grow my server's population and it is swept under the rug.

Insulting considering how many pointless flame war threads are allowed to remain there.

Edited by Superpescado

I really do commend what you are doing. My problem with this and many others is the investment made on currently rolled characters. I love my consular right down to the avatar that took me about a half hour to customize.

I would consider a server transfer if it would become available. But that method would surely kill some servers.

The only solution i see IMHO is merging like servers to create a robust population.