Due to a bug during a trade lost a relic

Serafinite

Just had a ticket closed as spam when requesting help getting an item back .... (ticket # 6872727)

Asking for a item lost due to a bug to be replaced is not spam.

Shorter version due to the forums eating my previous post.

Evening of 11/14 ran Hard Mode Directive 7 with guild mates. Got a relic. Attempted to trade relic after flash point. Trade window closed unexpectedly before I could click trade button. Relic no longer in inventory. Put in ticket, was told to give more info in reply to ticket. Except ticket was closed so unable to reply. Opened new ticket with all info requested excepting the name of the relic as I had remembered. Response was that it couldn't be proven that I lost it so tough.

Okay, fine whatever. Badly handled but I could see the point, would have been nice to have acknowledged that a bug had occurred though.

Come to last night and I am looking at some of my healer's gear and notice that one of his relics isn't augmented. All his gear had been augmented. The relic is the missing DPS relic form the other night. So where is his healing trinket?

Even if I managed to equip the DPS relic while trying to trade my healing relic is still missing due to attempted trade. It needs to be replaced.

SO info:

Evening of 11/14 bug occurred

Where: Republic Fleet near Flash point Daily turn in point

Toon :Sardonyx

Server: The Ebon Hawk

Missing items: Campaign Relic of Ephemeral Mending, augmented (Advanced Relfex Augment 22)

Wanted result: replacement of Relic, augmented with augment or Relic, augment slot, credits to put it in and augment.

Expected result: To be blown off yet again and to spend hours trying to get the daily comms to replace the relic, all the while resenting the waste of time -- due to a bug and the fact no one wanted to bother to help.

Current ticket open # 6876232

You always speak in extremely choppy sentences that lack prepositions and details?

What are you saying? I can't follow it--is your guild member missing a relic? Is that it?

Are you ...absolutely sure that the guy has the exact relic you once meant to trade him? Did you ask him if the trade went through for him but not for you? Did you ask your guildie whether the item he intended to trade to you in return is still in his inventory? Did you ask him to put in a reciprocal ticket explaining the situation so that it's clear to Bioware that both parties in the trade agree that there was a trade problem?

Just saying, there may be some reasons why things don't seem to be answered satisfactorily for you, and "Expectation: to be blown off" may be one of them. I'm no BW CSR, but...help them help you? :)

Edited by Journeyer

I don't know, but I seemed to follow all of the post just fine.

You sure you read it?

Clearly the OP attempted to trade a relic with a guildie, DID NOT hit the trade button, yet suddenly the trade window closed and the item in the window vanished and is unaccounted for by both parties involved.

And obviously this has been confirmed by both people involved in the trade or there wouldn't be an issue to write to a GM about.

In any case, submitting a ticket and getting it closed and labeled as 'SPAM' when the ticket explains the issue AND includes the ticket reference number from a prior in game ticket is utterly unacceptable.

So the responsibility for a concise, and helpful, response to this issue, clearly at this point lies with Tech Support.