Yolo Ranked prime time?

-Holmes

If a scrubby APAC player in GMT+8 would like to grind his face in yolo queue, what hours should he queue up in?

I can assure you 100% that this scrub is not me, and is someone completely unrelated to me. I am the best and I am full of skill(while daydreaming at least) so yeah, take that. Definitely not me, right?

Edited by -Holmes

If a scrubby APAC player in GMT+8 would like to grind his face in yolo queue, what hours should he queue up in?

I can assure you 100% that this scrub is not me, and is someone completely unrelated to me. I am the best and I am full of skill(while daydreaming at least) so yeah, take that. Definitely not me, right?

I would say around past 7PM EST to 2AM+ EST? I honestly get off at 12 so I never am on after that but from what I heard it is still kicking later on.

Just do a /who search for Orbital Arena Square Canyon at any given time to see how many matches are going on.

Orbital Station

Makeb Mesa Arena

Corellia Square

Tatooine Canyon

Edited by teclado

I assume it pops more on some day than others?

It really does vary, sometimes it will pop at 9 am and last all the way till midnight, while others it'll pop for about 4 hours than stop. Thing about harbinger is it may pop less frequently at times, but you have less trolls than the other servers, and the average player is substantially better than say for example bastion. Bastion has more pops, but you'll never see more trolls, bads or just genuine ******es on one server. Compared to servers such as BC, JC or Pot5 though, we do get more pops.

Just do a /who search for Orbital Arena Square Canyon at any given time to see how many matches are going on.

Orbital Station

Makeb Mesa Arena

Corellia Square

Tatooine Canyon

This is the wisdom you needed. Not the wisdom you wanted.

Orbital Station

Makeb Mesa Arena

Corellia Square

Tatooine Canyon

I did this from the hours of 8pm EST to 10pm EST while there were 3 instances of the fleet going and at any given time there were only ever 1 or 2 matches going on :rak_02:

#Bastion4Lyfe

It really does vary, sometimes it will pop at 9 am and last all the way till midnight, while others it'll pop for about 4 hours than stop. Thing about harbinger is it may pop less frequently at times, but you have less trolls than the other servers, and the average player is substantially better than say for example bastion. Bastion has more pops, but you'll never see more trolls, bads or just genuine ******es on one server. Compared to servers such as BC, JC or Pot5 though, we do get more pops.

liar, gladias just mad cus he got farmed on badstion by moi

huhuehueuhueuheuhe