Attn: Smashers

-DarK-HorsE-

Hey there, I was hoping to get some insight on smash spec Juggs and Guardians. I PvP in an Assault spec'd Vanguard and do my best to shut down smashers when I see them. I taunt and yank them out of groups to try and get them off my team. I can burst them down fairly quick when my procs are hitting on schedule, my problem is finding 2 in the same WZ. They wreak havoc on my team and myself. I'm not here to QQ about them because I've had to listen to it a out my AC too. What Im here for is some insight on how to beat you guys. Is there any way to neutralize 2 of them and if so how. I do have buddy's that I PvP with and is there a combo that is best suited for countering Juggs. Right now I run with a Scoundrel heals and a GS. I hate to lose my DPS and roll Tank (which I do in PvE), but I will if need be.

Thoughts anyone? Help me beat you. :)

As a healer the worst is when they are together. They are fairly bursty so as long as there is just one I can usually heal a group through it. However if they are coordinating smashes then the best and only thing I have found useful is to just keep them seperated.

The best thing you can do is tell your teammates that if a Jugg/Guardian leaps on them to immediately knockback or stun and move away. You want to get them to waste their Shockwave stacks. Between smashes they're still pretty formidable but it gives you some wiggle room to try and burst them down or control them. Kiting is key.

I am a smasher now. I had to shelf my beloved Vengeance because it just wasn't doing as much as Smashtard spec.