Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Commando Proposition

cashogy_reborn
10.31.2013 , 09:15 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Malckiah View Post
You really are just a very rude person that lacks wisdom.
1. A knockback does not stop combat, it knocks people back. yes, it may interrupt, but if you are being focused it does little to help. Espescially if you are being focused by several ranged classes. lol, I am sure a knockback will help then.
2. I pretty much top out the leaderboard in nearly every match in both Medals and most of the time in dps so I am sure I am a good player. In a normal warzone I have no problems with my Commando and no need for any changes whatsoever. My issue arose when the ranked 4 man started. Since you like to ignore simple facts it is obviously mute to even type this.
3. My suggestion is either to go stealth (short term) OR have a group stun (short duration). The purpose is simply to have a way to stay alive when focused heavily all at once by several characters. Right now the Commando does not have anything for this....and a knockback does nothing to stop 3 or 4 ranged classes from dps'ing you.
4. I actually have 1 of each advanced class at lvl 55 and I play them all quite well. Would you like to talk trash about all the other classes too?
5. If you can't handle a Commando that has 1 more ability such as I have described then you can't handle a Commando right now. I would tear you apart.
lolwut
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads

Raansu
10.31.2013 , 09:16 PM | #12
No, just no. If anything sentinels should lose their camo, and this is coming from someone who has mained a sentinel since launch.

Malckiah
10.31.2013 , 09:25 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
oh wow, I am surprised your mom hasn't sent you to bed yet! @.@

cashogy_reborn
10.31.2013 , 09:35 PM | #14
oh wow, I am surprised your mom hasn't sent you to bed yet! @.@
What server do you play on?
The King of Bads

Malckiah
10.31.2013 , 09:42 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by cashogy_reborn View Post
What server do you play on?
Jedi Covenant

cashogy_reborn
10.31.2013 , 09:47 PM | #16
Jedi Covenant
That explains quite a bit. Think Im done here
The King of Bads

Raansu
10.31.2013 , 09:49 PM | #17
Thank God I left that server...lol

Sangrar
11.02.2013 , 11:35 AM | #18
the problem is not that we are first focused, that's the norm for pretty much any healing class and the good dps classes, we are not going to give stealth to a trooper because at that point its going to far, if you just keep moving, use that electronet on melee's, keep warzone medpacs and adrenals handy, and use your pushback, you can survive a full round. The trick is keep moving, use your hammer shot heal a lot while moving, only stop to do a cast, use advanced medical probe whenever possible, and while moving use kolto bomb its good too. If you are slowed use field aid to cleanse it off. It takes practice but you can get the hang of it, took me a while myself and I have played my commando for almost 2 years.
Click this REFFERAL LINK for free character transfer, free inventory slot, and one week free sub time for preferred and subscribed accounts! You can read more about it HERE

Nairolfus
11.15.2013 , 08:58 PM | #19
To OP: No.
"Kom'rk tsad droten troch nyn ures adenn"
Nairo Zatt -Huntmaster-