Sorry Destiny Knights

Mookind

So yesterday I was talking **** to one of my guildies who was pretending to be a member of your guild. (I was being trolled)

We were playing you guys and i started talking **** and obviously falling for said troll.

None of you asked what the **** I was talking about or responded in any way, and I kept going.

I apologize

Juicin/Chompin

Edited by Mookind

So yesterday I was talking **** to one of my guildies who was pretending to be a member of your guild. (I was being trolled)

We were playing you guys and i started talking **** and obviously falling for said troll.

None of you asked what the **** I was talking about or responded in any way, and I kept going.

I apologize

Juicin/Chompin

Thanks for that man i'll let the rest of my team know, i'm sure they'll appreciate it.

Funny that wasn't the most dickmove done to us during ranked last night... another team on the pub side was (not surprisngly) kicking our *** in huttball and at 5-0 intentionally passed to one of my teammates so that we could score. And in a bout of unintentional comedy, my team member ran the wrong way lol. (probably due to the fact that it was pub v pub and we started on the opposite side)

More than half of our team is undergeared and unexperienced (that was the first for many of us), so in that sense going into ranked almost feels like a bad news bears thing with us.. but at the end of the day we're there to have fun, bond and get more experience...

On a happier note we were able to beat a ranked imp team, called Lord of something or another... or as I jokingly said the "destiny knights" of the imp side.. to which none of my guildies reacted lol..

Thanks for that man i'll let the rest of my team know, i'm sure they'll appreciate it.

Funny that wasn't the most dickmove done to us during ranked last night... another team on the pub side was (not surprisngly) kicking our *** in huttball and at 5-0 intentionally passed to one of my teammates so that we could score. And in a bout of unintentional comedy, my team member ran the wrong way lol. (probably due to the fact that it was pub v pub and we started on the opposite side)

More than half of our team is undergeared and unexperienced (that was the first for many of us), so in that sense going into ranked almost feels like a bad news bears thing with us.. but at the end of the day we're there to have fun, bond and get more experience...

On a happier note we were able to beat a ranked imp team, called Lord of something or another... or as I jokingly said the "destiny knights" of the imp side.. to which none of my guildies reacted lol..

wow, we just wanted to make sure everyone on your team was going to get medals for the match, and then you call us *****?

will remember in the future! :(

wow, we just wanted to make sure everyone on your team was going to get medals for the match, and then you call us *****?

will remember in the future! :(

if you guy's are being genuine about it.. then I apologize for saying it was a dickmove and implying u guys are asses :)

gotta forgive my cynicism, a lot of the actions directed towards us in PVP isn't positive, so i guess some of us are conditioned in that sense---- expecting to be picked on.. some more than others..

again, if u guys were geniune, i'm sorry for calling you guys *****::D

Edited by starcmarc