Pink Armor really? is this a joke?

Fubar

so after much hard work in synthweaving i get the lvl 41 320 or 340 skill armor to craft and its PINK......

COME ON!

YAY! im a Sith and i wear Pink armor! now how could they let Pink armor for a pure blood sith Sorc get passed for the ok in live?

where is the red or black ? o wait its at the pvp vendor with stats that blow.

ya somebody got a kick out of putting Pink armor for males....... sorry i dont swing that way

Pink is the new red i guess...........

PINK?

PINK REALLY!?

OMG im soooooo Iconic in Pink armor........

so after much hard work in synthweaving i get the lvl 41 320 or 340 skill armor to craft and its PINK......

COME ON!

YAY! im a Sith and i wear Pink armor! now how could they let Pink armor for a pure blood sith Sorc get passed for the ok in live?

where is the red or black ? o wait its at the pvp vendor with stats that blow.

ya somebody got a kick out of putting Pink armor for males....... sorry i dont swing that way

Pink is the new red i guess...........

PINK?

PINK REALLY!?

OMG im soooooo Iconic in Pink armor........

You're playing a Sith Pureblood? You do know that your darkside corruption turns your skin pink, correct?

In SW:TOR, Pink is the most evil of colors. :D

You're playing a Sith Pureblood? You do know that your darkside corruption turns your skin pink, correct?

In SW:TOR, Pink is the most evil of colors. :D

thats incorrect, it turns white, and i was talking about my Armor not my skin, Thanks for reading the post. +1 troll point

thats incorrect, it turns white, and i was talking about my Armor not my skin, Thanks for reading the post. +1 troll point
I read and understood your post. I simply find your upset over something so trivial to be hilarious; especially in light of your need to make multiple threads about it.

Real men wear pink, lesser men complain. :p
Heh.

Game needs armour colour costimisation options imho.
They've already removed the 'conform to chest piece' option because they can't sufficiently distinguish gear pieces from each other without having full control over the colors. They aren't going to implement anything resembling proper color customization options.