Nerf Underworld Trading

WakeZero

Since everyone likes to call out nerfs, I thought I would give it a shot.

How is it fair Underworld Trading is the mission profession for three crafting professions (Synthweaving, Armortech and Cybertech) and all the other mission professions are only for one?

Since Underworld Trading is used for 3 crafting professions, it should get three times less materials per mission, people are making too much money selling to three professions on the GTN.

Would Underworld Traders be mad if that happened? Yea, I thought so.

How is it fair Underworld Trading is the mission profession for three crafting professions (Synthweaving, Armortech and Cybertech) and all the other mission professions are only for one?

Since Underworld Trading is used for 3 crafting professions, it should get three times less materials per mission, people are making too much money selling to three professions on the GTN.

kk zip it bye

Less QQ and more pew pew. If you don't think its fair,go underworld trading. Now zip it.

This. Especially since, unlike WoW, we actually do go 'pew pew'.

I only use UWT for the mats I need, and to get it leveled. It takes too darn long to get a reasonable amount of mats to sell, It's faster and easier to grind.

First of all, this isn't nerfing, but your trolling aside, I agree with you - I would like to see one of the UT supported crew skills be supported by something else, it would be nice to not have UT on three of four characters :D

Don't forget the underworld trading yields only 1 recipe (if lucky) for each run. So yes, it gives recipes for 3 professions, but at 1/3 rate for each!

I don't think any nerf is logical.

Lani

Pfft, if you wanted a logical nerf it would be to make it support two professions instead of three. Move that Cybertech to Slicing, *****as.

****, aren't you supposed to be quitting?

I make much more money from UT than I ever did from slicing, by a huge amount. The whole slicing nerf was kind of a non issue, as the real money is to be made in the other gathering profs. You just have to figure out what people are going to want and why, and how many of them at a time. Once you get all that right, gathering profs are a goldmine that's way beyond what slicing ever was.

The only reason slicing was nice, is because it was lazy. Having to negotiate the auction house is something a lot of people don't like doing, but if you do, there is tons of cash there.

Stop with the nerfs already, fix crafting not keep tearing it down. You guys are idiots. Sclicing shouldnt have even been nerfed, crafting itself should have been beefed up. Reason people arent making a lot of money is because the market and crafting in general suck. If it wasnt crafters would make a killing, but the fact is we cant sell our good because all we ahve to do is run a few missions and use commedations. This is killing the economy and crafting.

**** about nerfing already.

Great, now you want to pick on poor UT.. really?

*pets UT, its ok, I will defend you!!!*

I guess that...

TH should be nerfed because you can get gift fragments, and thats totally OP, and you can get lockboxes, and gifts, and other kewl crap? ...

Then I guess that DIP should be nerfed because having the ability to gain dark vs. light side points is soooo OP ... and you can change from dark to light if you really wanted too -.-

Your point is stupid... truly utterly stupid.

AND... I have to Q up alot to get the products I want with UT... seriously.. sometimes having to do several fabrics or gifts in order to unlock my metals.

*flips off* go shove it

The OP part is that is provides for multiple professions, screw the gifts, as well as giving the recipes.

It is far worse than Slicing was, and look what happened to slicing.

The only difference is UWT has to go to a kiosk to make their fortune.

Don't forget the underworld trading yields only 1 recipe (if lucky) for each run. So yes, it gives recipes for 3 professions, but at 1/3 rate for each!

I don't think any nerf is logical.

Lani

What are you talking about, UW trading gives a recipe very rarely. I have run hundreds of UW missions without any schematics coming back, and when they do, they're often for another profession or faction!

I have never had a recipe drop for UWT... not once.

And I do not know were all this money off the GTN comes from.

Because I gave away stacks of old fabrics and metals to a random person off trade because I could not sell on GTN.. and it was annoying.

grade 6 fabrics (epic) go for 999c on my server, 200c for grade 6 blue quality. Epic metal grade 6 goes for 4,000c, and the grade 6 blue metal goes for like 1,500c. The mission takes over an hour, and I get two blue metals/fabrics back (and it costs 2k to go on mission).. I can resell for maybe a 1-2k profit.. if they sell..

If I crit, then yay, I made much more... but still

I do however get alot more metal sales then fabrics. I find the fabric stupid for UWT.. if it were to go away.. then yay.. let dipo have it for all I care.

I have never had a recipe drop for UWT... not once.

And I do not know were all this money off the GTN comes from.

Because I gave away stacks of old fabrics and metals to a random person off trade because I could not sell on GTN.. and it was annoying.

grade 6 fabrics (epic) go for 999c on my server, 200c for grade 6 blue quality. Epic metal grade 6 goes for 4,000c, and the grade 6 blue metal goes for like 1,500c. The mission takes over an hour, and I get two blue metals/fabrics back (and it costs 2k to go on mission).. I can resell for maybe a 1-2k profit.. if they sell..

If I crit, then yay, I made much more... but still

I do however get alot more metal sales then fabrics. I find the fabric stupid for UWT.. if it were to go away.. then yay.. let dipo have it for all I care.

you never have to send out for a fabric missions ever, the key is your ship and fleet.