Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Objective pvp is a mess

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Objective pvp is a mess

Lhancelot
02.26.2020 , 06:59 PM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Cool, I understand, it can be boring as F. Maybe you and Banderal could team up and run few RR’s in between some pvp. If you are on SF and we can sync our times, I can run some with you. Our record is 7.5 mins for a RR MM on 2 deception sins (much faster than playing a HB match, which is just as boring )

Anyway, if you can, do try and use treasure hunting to boost your iRating at the start (save grinding time because you can do it while pvping or flash points)
If you have lvl 50 comps they can do the missions fast. There are 2 x grade 10 lockbox missions every 10mins (I think), plus 1x grade 11 (if you feel like paying 500k to open it up), you usually get 2-3 blue items as well as jawa junk per lockbox missions

Any blue stuff you don’t use or need (I still do treasure hunting at iRated 300), just deconstruct to get more tech frags and jawa junk.
Use the jawa junk to buy mats that have a high resale value and sell at a reasonable rate and sell them on the GTN. This will help fund any set bonus gear you buy from the vendor.

Edit: found that guide I made.
https://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=970390
Nice guide thank you I remember that when you did it.

Banderal is like me, he logs in and out here and there it's hard to reliably hook up with him especially now that my schedule is very inconsistent.

The treasure hunting thing is a good idea, how long can you do that for gear, iRating max 306 or not? Can you pass gears via alts too from Treasure Hunting?

If I level all 100 of my alts to max Treasure Hunting I then could in theory pass gears to one toon that way, unless of course you cannot pass any gears via Treasure Hunting then NM.
I’d still like to know how you find someone’s legacy name if they don’t display it?
Quote: Originally Posted by omaan View Post
Uh you don't know it because it is a secret knowledge of ranked players who use it to see the real appearance of other players through the force.

TrixxieTriss
02.27.2020 , 06:09 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Banderal View Post
Wow, you must have abnormally long legs.
Why thank you sir for noticing. How else is my wife supposed to get from ground lvl to heaven

Edit: lmao, its Mardi Gras this weekend and my sassy is getting ready

Edit 2: omg, now I’m auto pilot and my fingers won’t stop

Edit 3: ok, I have to stop, I can’t seem to keep it under control

Lhancelot
02.27.2020 , 04:57 PM | #73
Why thank you sir for noticing. How else is my wife supposed to get from ground lvl to heaven

Edit: lmao, its Mardi Gras this weekend and my sassy is getting ready

Edit 2: omg, now I’m auto pilot and my fingers won’t stop

Edit 3: ok, I have to stop, I can’t seem to keep it under control
Wait, Australia has Mardi Gras too?
I’d still like to know how you find someone’s legacy name if they don’t display it?
Uh you don't know it because it is a secret knowledge of ranked players who use it to see the real appearance of other players through the force.

TrixxieTriss
03.02.2020 , 09:09 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
Wait, Australia has Mardi Gras too?
Dude, we have the best Mardi Gras. I’m still recovering.
Here are some pics, I’m even in one https://www.gettyimages.com.au/photo...rt=mostpopular

Lhancelot
03.03.2020 , 02:22 AM | #75
Here are some pics, I’m even in one https://www.gettyimages.com.au/photo...rt=mostpopular
I believe I found you. Driving the motorcycle the very last image I see there, the two riding the motorcycle with the rainbow flag is that you?

Banderal
03.03.2020 , 04:28 AM | #76
LOL - I love how there's all these very flamboyantly dressed people in all these pictures, and then there's "joe", in his black t-shirt just standing there with his arms crossed. Obviously he's peeved off at all these people sticking to the objectives.

Slippery When'wet, FistFullOfCandy - SF

Lhancelot
03.03.2020 , 08:23 AM | #77
LOL - I love how there's all these very flamboyantly dressed people in all these pictures, and then there's "joe", in his black t-shirt just standing there with his arms crossed. Obviously he's peeved off at all these people sticking to the objectives.
Actually that guy is the real flamboyant one sticking out in his drab garb. He's the real rebel.

Actually that's the best thing about those types of places whether it's a bar, club, parade, event, whatever you can go any way you want and for the most part no one is going to say a bad word to you about how you look.

TrixxieTriss
03.03.2020 , 07:58 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
I believe I found you. Driving the motorcycle the very last image I see there, the two riding the motorcycle with the rainbow flag is that you?
LoL, Nah, I’m not one of the “d*kes on bikes” (that’s what they call themselves)... I’m a lipstick

LMAO, he is the objective (for the guys)

KumbayaGOD
03.04.2020 , 12:42 AM | #80

trixxie is the person on top picture number three ,right side who put the tongue out , confirm
http://www.swtor.com/r/vczzh2 click here for referal code you you get: FREE TRANSFER , FREE STUFFS, FREE 7 DAYS SUBSCRIPTION, FREE UNLOCK AND MORE