Too good?

HeroicMoose

I have played a lot of pvp lately, and i have to say that i think the sith sorcerer and the mercenery with the tracer missile is a bit "overpower". The sorcere constantly spams the one lightning attack that slows me down to go like 1 km/h, and it kills me in seconds, and i cant jump to the target that often just to interrupt it. And the tracer missile or what ever it's called is constantly being spammed by those mercs who have speced that tree. I'm probably gonna get a lot of hate from those players who have these classes, but this is my oppinion, what do you guys think?

I have played a lot of pvp lately, and i have to say that i think the sith sorcerer and the mercenery with the tracer missile is a bit "overpower". The sorcere constantly spams the one lightning attack that slows me down to go like 1 km/h, and it kills me in seconds, and i cant jump to the target that often just to interrupt it. And the tracer missile or what ever it's called is constantly being spammed by those mercs who have speced that tree. I'm probably gonna get a lot of hate from those players who have these classes, but this is my oppinion, what do you guys think?

you're pretty much on the money

but 80% of the playerbase plays one of those 2 specs, so you wont see any of them admit it, or get much support

It's a complete joke of a game the Merc just sits there and spams Tracer Missile over and over that's it nothing else and I'm over here playing a cheap *** Sent doing no damage and I gotta hit about 10 buttons to do anything. Oh A Sorc what person in their right minds gives it all to one class? You forgot about the two button Op hitting youy for 5k at level 11. Here I am playing A Sent in Warzone talk about a complete embarasement?