My First Website JustSwtor.net

Keymod

JustSwtor.net

Hello everyone I am new to fan sites and such but I thought I would create a Fan Site for swtor. I'm using wordpress for the blog and phpbb for the forum. Though it may not look the best its my first website and forum ever. I'm still working on it so my skills shall improve over time and so should the website. So please cut me some slack if you think it looks bad. My dreams for the website are to have a blog which people check daily for updates. I also have a forum which I hope will become active and have a lot of members posting in it. I am looking for writers to help me stay updated with the blog and such since I cant handle it all if we become big. I would love some feedback here and if you are interested in a job (sorry I cant pay) use the contact us button on the website and ill reply ASAP. Thanks everyone and enjoy the website :D Feel free to sign up on the website and get posting on the forum!

Not flaming... but you should actually populate your site with content before you make an announcement. What I am seeing at this time is just a placeholder generic site with no content.

Other than that, congrats on your new site.

Edited by Tomb-Stone

Not flaming... but you should actually populate your site with content before you make an announcement. What I am seeing at this time is just a placeholder generic site with no content.

Other than that, congrats on your new site.

Yup i will dont worry. But thanks for the congrats

Bookmarked. I'll make it a point to stop by often. :)

Nice, was going to do the same until I saw darthhater.com and torhead.com etc, thats some serious work there,

Congrats mate, hope it goes well! :D

Thanks everyone for the kind words! Feel free to sign up and post on the forums!