Black talon loot table broken?

I've just done about 12 Black Talon runs with my Bounty Hunter, and have gotten the orange Black Talon Hunters Chestpiece, the blue boots and gloves, the blaster and the offhand shield generator or whatever it is. I have even gotten each piece multiple times, so the randomness seems to be ok. I've also gotten stuff from other classes. The groups I've been in have followed both lightside and darkside paths, and I haven't seen any difference in the loot dropped. But I have never seen any pants/lower robes or headgear from any class drop. So I would be inclined to say that the loot table is bugged, and that the drops for the headgear and greaves/lower robes/pants etc. is either zero, or very close to it. It should be easily fixable, should someone from Bioware be inclined to take a look at it. I wish I had recorded what had dropped on those runs, so I could provide a table with the percentages. Edited by ChaosWars

We've been running False Emp every day with the same group for the past week.

Six out of seven of those drops have been the Smuggler chestpiece. Odds of getting a sequence like this (6 successes in 7 draws, given 25% probability)? About 1 in 1,000.

Fantastic.

We've been running False Emp every day with the same group for the past week.

Six out of seven of those drops have been the Smuggler chestpiece. Odds of getting a sequence like this (6 successes in 7 draws, given 25% probability)? About 1 in 1,000.

Fantastic.

The joy I feel seeing that jacket each day is ... I'm not sure the words to use.

Ran the black talon 15 times back to back the other day as my juggernaut. 4 of those times were with another juggernaut to see if 2 of us would increase the drop rate of the heavy chest armor. Still no luck.

This is so broken. I realize that random drops are random but i've got an inventory full of boots and gloves. Didn't see a single helm, pants or chestpiece drop.

Edit: I also get the offhand shield generator from the optional boss and lightsaber from the padawan at the end.

Edited by Drandorion

Well i've seen Legs for inquisitors/BH drop.... but idk if u guys have notice in Hard mode we we kill a boss we select Need/Greed/Pass and it doesnt post on the chat... and give it to random person... ive ran with a powertech( tank) ... im a Merc dps ... and power legs dropped he got them i didnt he didn't even need on them... its rly buggy

if any1 else seen this plz let me know

Running normal Bt I have found Jug boots, gloves, and shield. That is all and I have run in many times now.

Same here, ran it 6 times since the patch with my assassin and husband juggernaut. Only things that drop are boots and gloves and jugg shield. Only the last boss drops random orange weapon.

Before last patch I soloed it several times on my mercenary and I saw a random chest drop every run, so something has broken the loot tables even further....

I really want the SI chest for my assassin since its entirely black :(

Edited by Finiffa