Alderaan Stronghold

LordMetroplex

Hello now that it is confirmed that the Alderaan Stronghold is coming I would like to take up the idea, if it can be made possible for guilds to acquire several fStrongholds, maybe a headquarters and an outpost or something like that, now as a guild it is hard to agree on only one Stronghold (we'll let the ship out) just with Rishi and now Alderaan (and God willing Oricon one day :rolleyes:) there are now enough interesting and nice Strongholds and the choice is too big that there should be only one possibility.

Only in addition to, since I'm already writing here I would like to ask or learn if you can not set up the characters of your old customizing, face models similar to those of the Emperor so wrinkled and simply old, would be just for the Rp area in the game great , sorry for my bad english ^^

Hello now that it is confirmed that the Alderaan Stronghold is coming I would like to take up the idea, if it can be made possible for guilds to acquire several fStrongholds, maybe a headquarters and an outpost or something like that, now as a guild it is hard to agree on only one Stronghold (we'll let the ship out) just with Rishi and now Alderaan (and God willing Oricon one day :rolleyes:) there are now enough interesting and nice Strongholds and the choice is too big that there should be only one possibility.

Only in addition to, since I'm already writing here I would like to ask or learn if you can not set up the characters of your old customizing, face models similar to those of the Emperor so wrinkled and simply old, would be just for the Rp area in the game great , sorry for my bad english ^^

As a larger guild absolutely! This we currently use other player SH to accommodate all of our needs

• 4 weeks later...

I was just going to ask this same question --

Eric, could we please have more than one stronghold for our guilds?

Especially now that there is a stronghold with special PVP features, it doesn't seem right to make guilds choose.

You can have PVP but disappoint the roleplayers with a rusty ruins, or you can disappoint the duelers with a pretty stronghold but not have the excellent PVP functionality.

Could you please solve this dilemma?

Thanks!