Kai Zykken Merchant Feedback

EricMusco

Typical Bioware. Great idea, awful execution. He should always be available with a weekly reset of items. What is the point of only being there 4 days? No seriously, why???? What if your work schedule only permits you to play on Tue-Thur? You are just out of luck then huh? SMFH Edited by DarthNillard

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because of the fact that only set bonus gear with mods counts for achievments and NOT the empty shells we buy off normal vendors, i find myself not accepting weekly rewards and waiting freaky friday when zyken becomes available to accept it and buy stuff which will count for achievments. i have 37 toons with which im doing conquest each week - thats easily 20,000 tech fragments stored in not yet accepted cq rewards + 9,000 that im always keeping at the ready before zyken is up.

Having him available for idk how many days in the week is bad enough, BUT not having him available after weekly reset when ppl have loads of tech fragmets piling up is even worse. Best thing to do is have him be available 24/7 and reset his stock with weekly reset on tuesday like every other normal thing in the game.

Btw since Musco asked for feedback: I hate this character. I found him mildly funny back in 2014 during Revan story, because he was forgetting names of the gangs in the single convo. But other than that its absolutely forgettable npc and the fact that you drag him out of the shadows during like every livestream just made me become annoyed just by hearing his name.

Edited by Darittha