Text Error

LadyMindParadox

I thought this might go here. If there is a better place for it then please relocate.

I found a grammatical error on a loading screen on Tatooine. Where it says "Chapter 1:Strike of the Desolator" the second paragraph of the text says that I "narrowing escaping" some trap. I'm thinking that should read "narrowly escaping".

• 3 weeks later...

I have a follow up to that, actually.

It's not a big deal, but the opening summary for Chapter One for "Strike of the Desolator" has a bug. While my character decided to do the Tatooine mission first, it clearly states that I went to Alderaan to rescue Master Orgus Din.

I have a follow up to that, actually.

It's not a big deal, but the opening summary for Chapter One for "Strike of the Desolator" has a bug. While my character decided to do the Tatooine mission first, it clearly states that I went to Alderaan to rescue Master Orgus Din.

There's a couple classes where for some reason it just decides "F*** Tatooine" and shows the Alderaan ones instead.

There's a couple classes where for some reason it just decides "F*** Tatooine" and shows the Alderaan ones instead.

I noticed that too...Makes sense since most of the npcs seem to be of the opinion that Tatooine is forgetable, useless, and just generally doesn't matter anyway.