Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yeah.. The New Amplifier Pane Needs to Go.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Yeah.. The New Amplifier Pane Needs to Go.

JediQuaker
03.15.2021 , 08:40 AM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
I like it. 🤔

Or at least, I don't mind it. I find the new Character window to be easier to use, and without the amplifier list, I wouldn't have realized I still have a couple of 'green' (and not useful) amps. 🙂
Oops. Slight clarification. I like the new character pane, but I DO want the amplifier list to be collapsible.

Btw PSA - the character window, and some others, is affected by your "Global scale" setting in UI editor. If you find them too large, reduce the global scale factor. (Mine's around .8 atm.)
If you reduce the global scale you may find that some elements need to be repositioned and/or be individually re-scaled.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

eabevella
03.15.2021 , 11:31 AM | #142
http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/0316...-update-6.2.1a
Players can now collapse and expand the Amplifier list on the Character sheet.

On the very first.
THANK YOU. This is all I asked for. (Please makes it closed as default?)

OlBuzzard
03.15.2021 , 12:17 PM | #143
I read the patch notes: Looking good !! Seems like there are some good changes coming !!

A really big THANK YOU !!
I sense a disturbance in the force ....
What was ... is no longer
"Tear down this wall"

Fluffometer
03.15.2021 , 12:37 PM | #144
Yes, that is good news and thank-you for implementing it
A referral link that makes you glow in the dark and be able to communicate with cats - Clickify Me! Not really - you and I get free stuff.

Darittha
03.15.2021 , 01:34 PM | #145
Patch notes: Players can now collapse and expand the Amplifier list on the Character sheet.

We can only hope that we wont have to close it each time we try to open character sheet. Amp window may be collapsible but that wouldnt really solve anything if we would have to close it each time we wanna change gear etc.

Same for the damn social bar. That thing keeps opening and i just want it to remain closed forever.

TheVoyant
03.15.2021 , 03:17 PM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by eabevella View Post
http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/0316...-update-6.2.1a
Players can now collapse and expand the Amplifier list on the Character sheet.

On the very first.
THANK YOU. This is all I asked for. (Please makes it closed as default?)
Agreed. Its been driving me insane. Glad to see they're actually listening. Hopefully this starts a trend of actually valuing input over just someone in development being like: "hey guys you know what we should try"

This game has a rich, passionate and dedicated player base. All Bioware need but do is ask and so many of us will happily provide simple QoL improvement ideas.

But ultimately thank you for fixing the mistake and hearing us, please continue to do so.

MagicTerror
03.15.2021 , 03:17 PM | #147
Quote: Originally Posted by Darittha View Post
Patch notes: Players can now collapse and expand the Amplifier list on the Character sheet.

We can only hope that we wont have to close it each time we try to open character sheet. Amp window may be collapsible but that wouldnt really solve anything if we would have to close it each time we wanna change gear etc.

Same for the damn social bar. That thing keeps opening and i just want it to remain closed forever.
They're still testing the amount of popups the game screen can force us to look at before inducing a seizure a la Ready Player One, thanks EA.

denavin
03.15.2021 , 03:51 PM | #148
Never had need to even open the Amplifier window before. Now it's open and I still have never even looked at it as I still have no need for it. Even if I did use it I would still have no need for it to be open all the time.

The Amplifier window like the Social / Advertisement Bar are, Just another example of more Quality Programing from BW / EA

Close the stupid Windows.
If I need to LOOK at either one of them, I'll click the fricking button....
HK-55: "Do you think she passed her test?"
Z0-OM: "According to my sensors.... NO
."

Talas
03.15.2021 , 04:00 PM | #149
Thank you for the changes incoming!