Eric Musco confirms Naboo as next planet at Cantina Crawl

Archnoph

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG I can see it clearly!

The Empire launches a sizeable invasion and starts slaughtering Gungans. Naboo pleads help from the Republic and they respond by calling the Jedi Knight.

Satele: "We have an emergency on Naboo"

Knight: "What's the situation?"

Satele: "The Empire is slaughtering Gungans by the thousands, we need to do something"

Knight: "...."

Satele: "You there?"

Knight: "No, something came up. GOTTA GO!"

OMG I can see it clearly!

The Empire launches a sizeable invasion and starts slaughtering Gungans. Naboo pleads help from the Republic and they respond by calling the Jedi Knight.

Satele: "We have an emergency on Naboo"

Knight: "What's the situation?"

Satele: "The Empire is slaughtering Gungans by the thousands, we need to do something"

Knight: "...."

Satele: "You there?"

Knight: "No, something came up. GOTTA GO!"

It would be better if both factions where trying to win the Gungans over to the war effort and both sides had to work to appease them.

Well, seeing as I'm not a horrendous racist for assuming that the antics of one Gungan is the cultural norm for them all, I'd like to have a Gungan companion who can redeem the race. Because despite Jar Jar being a complete moron, Gungans have a pretty cool look to them.

Maybe a Gungan missing an eyestalk, give him dirty torn clothes and a vibro-staff. Serious demeanor would be important. This character must not be designed to appeal to children. No high pitched voice. It has to be as low as Kevin Conroy's Batman.

We start here and we can redeem the Gungan race. I mean, if a civilization of Aliens came down and assumed we all acted like Justin Beiber and Kim Kardashian, wouldn't you like to make them give humanity a second first impression?

I mean, if a civilization of Aliens came down and assumed we all acted like Justin Beiber and Kim Kardashian, wouldn't you like to make them give humanity a second first impression?

Yeah, I somehow highly doubt we'd be given a second chance if they thought we all acted like Bieber and/or any of the Kardashians.

They would get a good laugh out of it, though, so that could be a plus. We could be allowed to live as jesters and concubines.

Honestly tho, there had only been colonies on nabbo for around 200-300 years, which in star wars is a VERY short time...

So if it did show up it ought to be about as well populated as hoth... but with maby one city for each faction... at most.

We could be the reason the place was empty. A planet that nice normally would be at least a farmworld if nothing else.

We could be the reason the place was empty. A planet that nice normally would be at least a farmworld if nothing else.

No the reason it was "empty" (which it wasnt) is because it wasnt discovered yet.

There were gungans on it, and there had been others before that were just known as "the elders".

Just no humans.

No the reason it was "empty" (which it wasnt) is because it wasnt discovered yet.

There were gungans on it, and there had been others before that were just known as "the elders".

Just no humans.

even though somewhere in game ( can't remember where) an npc mentions the "queen of naboo"

Well, seeing as I'm not a horrendous racist for assuming that the antics of one Gungan is the cultural norm for them all, I'd like to have a Gungan companion who can redeem the race. Because despite Jar Jar being a complete moron, Gungans have a pretty cool look to them.

Maybe a Gungan missing an eyestalk, give him dirty torn clothes and a vibro-staff. Serious demeanor would be important. This character must not be designed to appeal to children. No high pitched voice. It has to be as low as Kevin Conroy's Batman.

We start here and we can redeem the Gungan race. I mean, if a civilization of Aliens came down and assumed we all acted like Justin Beiber and Kim Kardashian, wouldn't you like to make them give humanity a second first impression?

Sorry but it's just not possible.

Equally as not possible...

A member of the alien race from Alien as a bumbling, hijinx-loving prankster.

Sorry but it's just not possible.

Equally as not possible...

A member of the alien race from Alien as a bumbling, hijinx-loving prankster.

If they can take Yoda from a riddle speaking swamp hermit and make him a speeding green bullet of awesome acrobatics, they can make a Gungan a complete ******.

And yes, you can make Alien look like a