PvP changes????

BallisticKaine

does anyone like this system where you receive a box of 2-4 junk items every win? I must be missing something. what is the point to these garbage boxes?

I don't mean the WZ stim boxes. I mean the "winner's box." it's junk. like...total junk. it's as if it exists just for you to have to clean out your inventory of junk.

it's like they created something dumber than the command crates: a box of less useful junk that you cannot even preview and disintegrate. and yeah, they're legacy, but who the hell wants to pass 270s/280s to an alt?

No one that I know likes them. They are rubbish fillers only for you to deconstruct for tech frags.

ok. so I am missing something. how do you deconstruct them?

The same way you RE items in crafting, that little icon in the top left corner of your inventory. Usually it wont let you Deconstruct them if you remove the armor or hilt from the item.

oof. this guy's all gathering. didn't think I had anything to RE...or now DC?

ppl aren't actually buying those blind mods while they level are they? I mean lvl gear

Edited by foxmob

oof. this guy's all gathering. didn't think I had anything to RE...or now DC?

ppl aren't actually buying those blind mods while they level are they? I mean lvl gear

Sometimes you get stuck at a lvl like 299 and it won’t tick over. So you go roll at the RNG vendor and it will give you higher mods that can push you over 300.

You go see the RNG vendor again when you’ve got your 306 sets and have more frags than you know what to do with. You keep rolling till you get enough BiS mods to make the builds you want.

In between you go see Kai Zyyken to get items that hardly drop. If he doesn’t have anything, you play Kai Jack-Pot and buy the Random item. That’s how you get stuff you can only get from Operations, like Apex Merc set.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

In between you go see Kai Zyyken to get items that hardly drop. If he doesn’t have anything, you play Kai Jack-Pot and buy the Random item. That’s how you get stuff you can only get from Operations, like Apex Merc set.

lol yeah. one tactical cleared me out at the start. up to 2-set now. just seems really colossally backwards to make the set pieces so expensive while the actual lvl-up items are 175-350 ea. I mean, those set pieces are like missing a skill in your skills "tree." bolster isn't doing anything about that.

lol yeah. one tactical cleared me out at the start. up to 2-set now. just seems really colossally backwards to make the set pieces so expensive while the actual lvl-up items are 175-350 ea. I mean, those set pieces are like missing a skill in your skills "tree." bolster isn't doing anything about that.

Your right, having the right set is actually more beneficial than having BiS stats.

What’s still extremely disappointing is many of the “best sets” for pvp are behind the NiM Operations wall to get. So if you are a dedicated pvper with no interest in Operations, you can’t have the best gear for pvp. It’s completely backwards.

The only option is to play Kai Jack-pot each week and pray to the RNG gods that the gear you need drops. It’s a completely ridiculous way to gear for pvpers who don’t want to play Operations.