HK Difficulty

opifexcontritio

I'm on the verge of finishing the HK 51 quest, and I wanted to ask if the foundry flashpoint still had to be finished on hard mode (or in my case, veteran mode)? I've tried it once by myself, but it was too much. If I do still need to finish it on veteran, I assume I need a group to do it; how do I get them to help?

I'm on the verge of finishing the HK 51 quest, and I wanted to ask if the foundry flashpoint still had to be finished on hard mode (or in my case, veteran mode)? I've tried it once by myself, but it was too much. If I do still need to finish it on veteran, I assume I need a group to do it; how do I get them to help?

As turbo mentioned they drop on story mode now. If you are finding it difficult, go to group finder, select only the foundry/maelstrom and que, you should be matched wit 3 others, and be able to complete it.

Edited by DarkTergon

What they said, but note that the mode formerly called "Hard Mode" for flashpoints corresponds to today's *Master* Mode, not Veteran.

out of curiosity , did you manage to get it done? Inquiring minds want to know.....yup, it's been a slow week on the forums...lol

out of curiosity , did you manage to get it done? Inquiring minds want to know.....yup, it's been a slow week on the forums...lol

Ugh. "Inquiring minds want to know"... That's a mis-spelling (Inquring shold be Enquiring) of the (former?) advertising slogan of the American "supermarket tabloid" called National Enquirer. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Enquirer