This game needs a 1 vs. 1 ranked queue

Lundorff

At least this way I can win or fail all on my own...

Make it a completely random 1 vs. 1 queue between all classes except healers, and add a stealth debuff or similar to negate some of the advantage for stealth classes. Weird as it would be, I still think it would work better than the current cluster****. But of course this will never happen. It would require BW to actually do something which clearly they no longer have the skills to do.

Sigh.

I guess I am just fed up with SR. There are simply too many variables in SR to make any kind of progress. When I am finally doing "okay" I am grouped with pve people or folks with the wrong class so to speak. And lately I am seeing quite a bit of queue syncing on the pub side. Sigh. Ranked is the last bastion for me in this game, so perhaps it's good thing it's failing.

Edited by Lundorff

Or queue group ranked if you want your team to be a non random variable....

With cross server queues or at least cross faction (some how) then yeah, sure. With the current population or lack thereof? I ain't got the patience. A simple 1 vs.1 queue is more suited to our population.

Highlighting an issue should be seen as a positive :). Perhaps change would come of it.

Maybe but what do healers do? I mean you wont be able to burn one down solo, and they wont be able to burn you down so....yeah how does this work again? A true tanks, yeah not much use for them. I can go skank or go home.

1 v 1 wont work for a large portion of the population.

Just no. This would highlight the class balance issues even more and would exclude an entire role, healing, from participating.

Why would healing be excluded? I can win as a healer vs any class that cannot heal 100% of the time, vs the Op/Sorc/Merc, I might not can kill them but they'd never kill me.

Healers would rule 1v1.

At least this way I can win or fail all on my own...

Make it a completely random 1 vs. 1 queue between all classes except healers, and add a stealth debuff or similar to negate some of the advantage for stealth classes. Weird as it would be, I still think it would work better than the current cluster****. But of course this will never happen. It would require BW to actually do something which clearly they no longer have the skills to do.

Sigh.

I guess I am just fed up with SR. There are simply too many variables in SR to make any kind of progress. When I am finally doing "okay" I am grouped with pve people or folks with the wrong class so to speak. And lately I am seeing quite a bit of queue syncing on the pub side. Sigh. Ranked is the last bastion for me in this game, so perhaps it's good thing it's failing.

Be patient. There will be 1v1 when there are only 2 ppl left playing the game.

I'm all for a 1 v 1 queue. Screw the ranked bs. Have one for regs for people who want to duel and then have ranked 1 v 1 for people who give a crap about new titles and pets they'll use for a month and stop using afterwards.

Only problem seems to be making this idea inclusive to healers and tanks. Some players can make it work but, a majority cannot.

As a healer this thread made me feel victimized for who I am

They are healershaming you. They do not accept you for who you are. Find their facebook page, send it to yahoo.com and they'll write up an article to completely trash those peoples lives. It'll be great.

Why would healing be excluded? I can win as a healer vs any class that cannot heal 100% of the time, vs the Op/Sorc/Merc, I might not can kill them but they'd never kill me.

Healers would rule 1v1.

What? As a healer?

Snipers would annihilate you

juggs have enough pressure to take you down and enough CDs to cycle through against your 2 dots and only sources of damage that they'd never run out

Sorcs/ops/mercs would simply destroy you as well. You have no idea what you're talking about lmao

With cross server queues or at least cross faction (some how) then yeah, sure. With the current population or lack thereof? I ain't got the patience. A simple 1 vs.1 queue is more suited to our population.

^been playing since Beta, I completely agree with this. Especially, these days, 1 on 1 ranked makes a lot of sense. Tired of spending A TON of time gearing up to the eyeballs, then pulling a sh*t geared and ill experienced team together after what takes forever, then to get massacred by a wolfish premade.

+1, Signed. 1 on 1 ranked - [[[Much]]] needed in game.

Edited by Willjb

^been playing since Beta, I completely agree with this. Especially, these days, 1 on 1 ranked makes a lot of sense. Tired of spending A TON of time gearing up to the eyeballs, then pulling a sh*t geared and ill experienced team together after what takes forever, then to get massacred by a wolfish premade.

+1, Signed. 1 on 1 ranked - [[[Much]]] needed in game.

Agree. There is nothing in this game that exposes class balance more than 1v1s at the moment. Literally nothing. And we need that, a lot.