texture dye packs.

Oh it's possible. I mean the 'forrest camo' dye sort of does this as well as the Ceremonial dye. What wouldn't be possible is to guarantee they would look good on everything. Again thinking of those two aforementioned dyes they look fabulous on some things and hidious on others. That would be something I'd be willing to accept if theae were available but many would complain I'm sure. That fact (not the complaining) may be in fact whats stopping them from releasing these already. What would truly be nice is if they could add a texture slot next to the color slot so we could get both. One can only dream...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Something that reflects the surrounding environment?

No chance. The rendering performance implications are a bit scary. There are things that look as if they are doing this, but they in fact render a fuzzy reflection of a preset environment that changes as you move between sections of map. It's visible on the rear part of the Koensayr Daggerstar speeder, for example.

That said, GW2 can render water surfaces with wobbly reflections of the current environment(1), so perhaps.

(1) That is, you see the mountains, hills, trees, buildings and so on, and if there are players or NPCs that should be visible in the reflections, you see them, too.