2.4 PvP Individual Class Records (NEW Arena & Objective Sect.)

Babychka

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun match. I almost DCed, that's how I died once. I would've cried.

I Love that John healed for more than he damaged as a Jugg, lmao those H2F Juggs nowdays :)

And yes, I know he is a tank...look at that protection

Edited by sabbrina

That's also #2 total protection for jugg/guard with 1446623 for John-kimball.

And I beat a pair of LD50s in total damage. Not a record but \o/ anyway

Free casting balance sage beats , under geared watchmen sentinel and vigilance guardian with a tank up their @sses. You're leet please teach me.

Free casting balance sage beats , under geared watchmen sentinel and vigilance guardian with a tank up their @sses. You're leet please teach me.

Ouch. Right in the feels...

Wasn't balance spec in that match by the way. 30/16 hybrid, no tab dotting. But I guess my 4 brutalizer pieces are pretty hard to overcome.

But me... Freecast?! Lol. I and anyone else on this board can assure you that does not happen.

Edited by ace_boogie

Wasn't balance spec in that match by the way. 30/16 hybrid, no tab dotting.

And me... Freecast?! Lol. I and anyone else on this board can assure you that does not happen.

You took 100k damage in that match is that incorrect ? That's free casting imo when me and noire took at least 500k each if my memory serves me correctly. Next fanboi plz

You took 100k damage in that match is that incorrect ? That's free casting imo when me and noire took at least 500k each if my memory serves me correctly. Next fanboi plz

Screenshot? Or figure pulled completely from @nus?

Edited by ace_boogie

Pffft lmao...Checked my damage taken because concerned for my safety or insecure as a mfer?

Checked your damage taken because it takes two seconds to mouse over and wonder how some nobody sh@tter did that much damage, while their team is on my nuts and no one was capping besides our premade. This is my last post since this is a records thread , keep it moving.

[

Checked your damage taken because it takes two seconds to mouse over and wonder how some nobody sh@tter did that much damage, while their team is on my nuts and no one was capping besides our premade. This is my last post since this is a records thread , keep it moving.

So basically...

Pffft lmao...Checked my damage taken because concerned for my safety or insecure as a mfer?

Your premade finished the cap I got a 3rd of the way myself. Also I didn't see you run west to help stalker when he was going 1 v 4, like I did. I know you were too busy "carrying" at south hitting everyone but the healers. Also I stayed west a good 45 secs after we cleared it before I went back south. Never mind the 15 seconds I sat unable to do anything while I was half DCed.

GG tho.

Edited by ace_boogie

Wasn't balance spec in that match by the way. 30/16 hybrid, no tab dotting. But I guess my 4 brutalizer pieces are pretty hard to overcome.

But me... Freecast?! Lol. I and anyone else on this board can assure you that does not happen.

30/16 does so much higher numbers, its the smash for sages, except it gets 2 smashes instead of just one, obv nice job doing damage, not trying to hate merely putting in my 2 cents, but if you lost in damage to either noirek or ripper who are both playing single target specs, as an aoe spec that does this much damage http://imgur.com/fioiuOy i would tell you to stick to madness and only pull these kinds of numbers http://imgur.com/RbO4CkN. (see how i fed my epeen even tho this argument has nothing to do with me? clearly i win the interwebz)

[

So basically...

Your premade finished the cap I got a 3rd of the way myself. Also I didn't see you run west to help stalker when he was going 1 v 4, like I did. I know you were too busy "carrying" at south hitting everyone but the healers. Also I stayed west a good 45 secs after we cleared it before I went back south. Never mind the 15 seconds I sat unable to do anything while I was half DCed.

GG tho.

It's always funny to hear the delusional views of newbs in warzones , i assure you i was glued to psycho spider the whole game just because i love him that much. (maybe you have trouble identifying healers?) Secondly i didn't mention anything about carrying i was definitely death matching and decided near the end i didn't want to lose to the b30 premade so i decided to cap near the end (we cleared them out twice and i didn't cap then), So here's how i see things why didn't you and the other 3 cap before 6 percent since you're taking the durrrr i did objectives high road ? ERMAGERED you were dc'ed 15 seconds out of a 20+ minute novare that's -1000dps for realz. Do you deny that you took 100k damage and free casted the whole match or do you realize you weren't a threat cause you're a nobody , so you were aloud to free cast the whole game. Apparently you remember how long you were dc'ed and how long you were at west but you don't remember how much damage you took? Otherwise if i all i could muster was 1500dps while i'm free casting with a sage i'd look to another class or game.

[

GG tho.

also, lets not pretend anybody who plays this game competetively really cares about objectives in regs. inb4 an LD premade loses cuz we're off farming dps and ppl cap stuff and posts SS's saying they beat us and think theyre good at game when they get outkilled 70-8

It's always funny to hear the delusional views of newbs in warzones , i assure you i was glued to psycho spider the whole game just because i love him that much. (maybe you have trouble identifying healers?) Secondly i didn't mention anything about carrying i was definitely death matching and decided near the end i didn't want to lose to the b30 premade so i decided to cap near the end (we cleared them out twice and i didn't cap then), So here's how i see things why didn't you and the other 3 cap before 6 percent since you're taking the durrrr i did objectives high road ? ERMAGERED you were dc'ed 15 seconds out of a 20+ minute novare that's -1000dps for realz. Do you deny that you took 100k damage and free casted the whole match or do you realize you weren't a threat cause you're a nobody , so you were aloud to free cast the whole game. Apparently you remember how long you were dc'ed and how long you were at west but you don't remember how much damage you took? Otherwise if i all i could muster was 1500dps while i'm free casting with a sage i'd look to another class or game.

shots fired :wea_07::wea_07::wea_07:

*Butthurt titangraph after swearing he was done*

I didn't mention objectives until you did. I was not freecasting I was actively LOSing inkblot and the merc the whole time throwing TK waves at the healers when it was clear. I don't remember my damage taken (nor yours or anyone else's because I didn't bother to check. I can and have done higher than 1500 dps many times, NOT freecasting. Evidence is right here in this thread you posting in.

Like I said I was off doin other things besides just dpsing. My 15 second DC the ~ 1:15 I spent away from the main fight and off hiding a few times when I had to to heal up, because I wasn't premaded with a pocket healer. All that and I (a nobody non threat *******) STILL out damaged you. Despite the fact that you were in nonstop constant combat "glued to psychospider".:eek:

Scale of 1-slightly pudgy 13 year old girl... How insecure does that make you feel?

I know it's at least as much that you couldn't even take what i said at first as the compliment you should have taken it as. Everyone knows you guys are good players. And I do consider it an accomplishment to be able to hang up there with some of the best.

All you saw was someone outperformed you 1 time and you feel the need to justify it.

And LOL @ Cinerous... Take off your cape, Captain Save-A-Ho. Donthedondon is a grown @ss man. I didn't post the screenshot saying I beat LD50. We were on the same team for that match.

Besides... Much like your current stint in LD50, you are too late to this party for anyone to care what you think about things.

Edited by ace_boogie

[quote=ace_boogie;7432531

And LOL @ Cinerous... Take off your cape, Captain Save-A-Ho. Donthedondon is a grown @ss man. I didn't post the screenshot saying I beat LD50. We were on the same team for that match.

Besides... Much like your current stint in LD50, you are too late to this party for anyone to care what you think about things.

my comment about ppl saying they beat us wasnt even a reference to you, but since you feel the need to comment on it, you said you beat LD50s damage, again, thats like a pre nerf smasher saying they beat a carnage mara in damage. if you were playing the same spec as one of them and you beat them in damage, i can see your comment as viable, but beating 2 single target players with an aoe cleave spec isnt really an accomplishment IMO, i hadnt intended for you to take my comments as "shots fired" against you, i was merely putting in my 2 cents, but im down to forum pvp if ppl are gonna get that butthurt that easily :cool: