Pvp and stwor devs sucks

darknessrubi

You enter a random pvp play,on the other side theres a training team of pvp,with speak stuff and "stuff".your team go to trash.coz they noobs?!no,coz some ******es that run the game need their pay at the end of the month.guess what?!i pay,dont misunderstand me for one who needs a spoon in is mouth to get by.fair game,your bolster stuff is crap.same class at diferent lvls have more,and also,important skills to bash you.its ok.we deal with it.but go on pvp as dummies for other teams?!please,i know,business and stuff,you need money for stuff,but act like pros to get it. Edited by CommunityDroidEN

Had to stop eating breakfast while reading this due to laughing too hard.

Darn those teams with speak and "stuff". The hooligans. Need to fix Star The: Wars Old Republic

All complaints should be like this. 10/10

Edited by BishopSMASH

I get what he's trying to say.

Problem is almost every mmo has the same issues. Unless a game keeps its popularity and can have multiple brackets and a split queuing system these problems start. Every mmo I've ever played had them after a while.

Bioware and other mmo devs have blindly copied Bilzzard's pvp setup. Their forums are almost identical to SWTOR's as regards premades. At least Blizzard acknowledged the issue. That is more than Bioware seems willing to do. http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/12/05/blizzard-takes-a-stand-against-pre-mades-battleground-groups/ Edited by MotorCityMan