Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR has failed miserably and missed the mark with the most recent PVP patch

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
SWTOR has failed miserably and missed the mark with the most recent PVP patch

Lhancelot
08.08.2020 , 06:34 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
In the past month I've left only 1 match intentionally, and I don't even remember why. Probably just tired or something. Either way, I don't see the point in leaving matches. Suck it up and finish the match.
When i enter the match it takes a lot for me to leave it, I almost always suffer through it for better or worse. Like I said in other posts, I believe you get better under these bad circumstances it makes you push yourself to survive harder.

I still think the reasonable thing to do is to let people choose their maps, then a deserter debuff is perfectly warranted. If a person chooses a specific map, they have less reason to leave it. I just don't think it's fair to shove ****yt maps down players' thorats and then dinging them with a quitter debuff because they leave a map they dislike.

I don't care if they removed the "bad HB" maps from rotation till they fixed. Some people hate a map for very specific reasons that are just as bad to them as d-sync and other issues in the maps. Let them leave the maps if they did not choose it. This is the best solution, it makes everyone happy.
BIOWARE
Players quit WZs they do not enjoy. You are losing PVPers.
Give players a choice of WZs, enough is enough (Huttball) already!

Good job increasing rewards for PVP! It was much needed, thank you.