Is it me, or does Kaliyo no hold threat since 1.1.0b

deserttfoxx

Ive found my self doing more tanking then kaliyo since the latest patch, she doesnt use storm at all ive tried turning it on and off, ive tried releasing her and she doesnt use storm, or her aoe taunt since the patch,

I spend more time tanking encounters with her around then she does. anyone else notice this?

Simplest Solution (just in case) - is her Shield Stance on? I've seen it get turned off for no reason.

Storm has a shorter range than her blasters. If in doubt, bring the enemy closer to her.

I've heard that summoning a different companion - 2V-R8 - and summoning her back can fix it.

Simplest Solution (just in case) - is her Shield Stance on? I've seen it get turned off for no reason.

Storm has a shorter range than her blasters. If in doubt, bring the enemy closer to her.

I've heard that summoning a different companion - 2V-R8 - and summoning her back can fix it.

Yeah, stances turn off for all companions for all classes. Seems to turn off any time you zone so you have to turn it back on.

I had the exact same issue last night with her stance on. She wasn't engaging targets I was fighting, she wasn't pulling aggro (I think her aggro radius may have been decreased?).

Her tanking stance was on and she was not in passive. I toggled the passive and that seemed to correct it mid fight.

Yet another lovely feature of Kaliyo tanking.