Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Planets I would love seeing

CprlKlinger
11.21.2019 , 12:06 PM | #1
there are quite a few planets I would love seeing added to the game ,especially for dailies, flashpoints, and ops.

Kashyyk: An operation here would be wonderful
Mon Calamari - They are already in game, would be great
Mandalore: can build 2 or 3 flashpoints here, maybe an op. Great advertisement for The Mandalorian, too
Ryloth: Twi'leks are already all over SWTOR
Haruun Kal: would be a wonderful spot for an op
Please feel free to use my referral link

http://www.swtor.com/r/CGM9yv

TonyTricicolo
11.21.2019 , 12:18 PM | #2
You had me at Mandalore. The perfect addition. Shae Vizla, under the pressure to restore honor to the Mandalorian people in the wake of the Eternal Empire's path of destruction, has split ties with your Alliance and declared war!
TONY NOVA SWTOR Shadowlands/Star Forge
-STRYDER- SWG Sunrunner/SWGLegends
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vNnj3G

RameiArashi
11.21.2019 , 01:03 PM | #3
How is a dishonorable coward (she refused combat to the death with bounty hunter player character) going to restore honor to anything?

TrixxieTriss
11.21.2019 , 04:23 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by CprlKlinger View Post
there are quite a few planets I would love seeing added to the game ,especially for dailies, flashpoints, and ops.

Kashyyk: An operation here would be wonderful
Mon Calamari - They are already in game, would be great
Mandalore: can build 2 or 3 flashpoints here, maybe an op. Great advertisement for The Mandalorian, too
Ryloth: Twi'leks are already all over SWTOR
Haruun Kal: would be a wonderful spot for an op
It goes without saying that Kashyyyk is one of the most asked about planets.

I wouldn’t mind Mon Cal, but if they wanted to do another water/tropical world, I would suggest Scarif from Rogue One,

Mandolore would be good as a whole world, there is lots of clan rivalry and intrigue. So much room for story for both Imp and Rep (some Rep aligned Mando’s )

Ryloth is a bit of a snooze fest for me. I saw enough Twileks on Tython to know how annoying they are.

I wouldn’t mind Dathomir, I know it’s not a pretty planet, but the “inhabitants” are interesting to say the least. There would be plenty of bad guys to kill for everyone and it makes sense that Jedi and Sith would have challenging force users against them that aren’t jedi or sith.

CprlKlinger
11.22.2019 , 11:17 AM | #5
Did you read the X-Wing series, Trixie? There are whole sub cultures on Ryloth itself that would make it way better than the stereotypical Twis we get in SWTOR
Please feel free to use my referral link

http://www.swtor.com/r/CGM9yv

ceryxp
11.22.2019 , 11:27 AM | #6
I'd like Kashyyyk, but as an open world space with dailies and not locked inside a flashpoint or OP like we got with Manaan and Dxun. I'd like it if all KotOR 1 & 2 planets were added.
--------------------------------------------------
Click the link. You know you wanna. You'll get free stuff. - http://www.swtor.com/r/W9ZqZj

Monumenta
11.22.2019 , 11:43 AM | #7
Any cross promotion of any kind even vague similarities that could look like a cross promotion like introducing any planet or item that even seems like its from the Mandalorian would be kinda smart about now.

So Mandalore yes! and the rest arent bad either.

Xina_LA
11.22.2019 , 11:51 AM | #8
I would like Kashyyk if they made it a very 3D environment, with lots of fast travel points to avoid making that cumbersome.

Mon Calamari -- yes but no, because I'd want to see them implement some kind of underwater movement (swimming) mechanic.

Mandalore OMG YES YES YES 1000 times yes.

Ryloth would be great if they made a lot of new assets so that it had a distinctive style.
NOT like Mek-sha where the "podium" for the speech was a sith scroll stand poorly glued to a tiny gambler's microphone. It looked ridiculous!

Maybe I'm strange, but I have no interest in Haruun Kal, and no interest in any locations from the latest movies.
--=# Decorating addict of Satele Shan server. #=--