Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

question/issue

ElderShaman
11.22.2019 , 02:54 AM | #1
I made a in-game ticket on a issue I have now gotten resolved outside of the game. when I posted the ticket I not sure if it was a bug or a glitch in the system but it did not show up for a hour or 2 so I made a new one but the same thing happened. so I came here and got it answer right away. I now need to get the tickets closed but every time I have tried it say "An error accrued while closing your ticket. Please try again later" is there anyway around this or am I stuck

JediQuaker
11.22.2019 , 09:22 AM | #2
Stuck in what way? The problem has been solved - does it matter if tickets aren't "closed"?
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

SteveTheCynic
11.22.2019 , 01:43 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
Stuck in what way? The problem has been solved - does it matter if tickets aren't "closed"?
Because there's a limit on how many open tickets we can have.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

ElderShaman
11.22.2019 , 04:08 PM | #4
so I am guessing there is no current way to get this fixed then?

Nee-Elder
11.22.2019 , 05:26 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
For me, it just matters because it would be extremely helpful if the in-game Ticket System actually functioned properly; especially when often times---like recently---i've encountered a gamebreaking/toonbreaking bug and finally a certain 'work a round' (from Forums) has worked, i'd like to be able to not only close the ticket but also UPDATE the ticket (to better inform Devs and/or CSR's ) .

Furthermore, it's gotten to the point for me whenever i file Tickets i'll get an EMAIL response (days later) which state that the CSR has "replied to my report in-game" but yet when i login and check the in-game ticket # on the list, i don't see any such response.

This used to not be the case. (maybe before the last big server-merge? )

----
Quote: Originally Posted by ElderShaman View Post
so I am guessing there is no current way to get this fixed then?
If you mean fix the in-game Ticket System's buttons not working properly, then no. Basically you just gotta wait and hope for the best.

I personally haven't heard a reason or explanation from Bioware as to why the in-game Ticket System stopped working as it used to work a few years ago, but perhaps there is an old forum post somewhere about it i just haven't found yet in quick search. ---> http://www.swtor.com/community/searc...archid=1212984
Never tell me the odds!

ElderShaman
11.22.2019 , 05:55 PM | #6
well I found a new issue that I put a ticket in for dealing with character creation. I got permission to use the name from the original creator of the character from a skyrim mod, and all my characters are part of a family that starts with my main character Ragnar and Rigmor (the name I got permission to use) but everytime I go to put that name in I get a "Invalid name" no error could and its not like the other error where it's Name Unavailable, and the Creator said there no copyright so I should not have issues. but for this "roleplay" having both Ragnar and Rigmor are needed otherwise the backstory for Ragnar is all screwed up. so hopefully I get it answered soon and then they can close the other to at the same time.