Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nico Okarr

kirkpatrickrt
06.12.2018 , 08:56 PM | #1
They should release all of the extra companions on the cartel coins area so far I have missed out on getting Nico Okarr and the light side companion for the Light vrs Dark reward companion they would make a great deal more money that way.

CrazyScruffy
06.12.2018 , 11:04 PM | #2
don't expect Master Ranos to ever be for sale. They stated when they released the other companions (again) a few months ago, that she is one that won't be for sale. Because of the hard work that went into unlocking her. So while you feel like you're missing out on something, you really aren't. She doesn't affect the story in any way. As for Nico, I'm sure they'll drop him again to appease the groaners on all the things they missed out on. Just be patient.

psandak
06.13.2018 , 07:02 PM | #3
I cannot believe this is starting AGAIN. THEY JUST OFFERED BOTH NICO AND SHAE BACK IN APRIL!!!
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

AlienEyeTX
06.14.2018 , 09:20 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
I cannot believe this is starting AGAIN. THEY JUST OFFERED BOTH NICO AND SHAE BACK IN APRIL!!!
It will never end. Some people just can't accept that there may be things that they cannot have.
You like free stuff, right? Click on this referral link to get yours. I'll get a little something, too. Welcome home. #freethelekku