Is it really this bad for Community, Devs, Communication......Nothing??

MandFlurry

My English isn't so good as it used to be, but for about a month i haven't been here.

I thought nothing was wrong with the game as some rumors have been said.

I still hope the it's just a bunch of whiners??

Then I decide to visit for once in a long long time and i see absolutely No Communication on this page, nor thread from Bioware but the old old 1 from when this games new Forums were just put up at Launch i beileve from Allison who hasn't worked here in awhile i believe.

I cannot believe this, is this true/ real that Bioware has Left the game for a vacation that no MMO Company should be so quiet in times like it seems now??

I must be wrong, i've been around since before Beta only have taken months off once for ESO then came back here. This is Not the Bioware that i used to know back in the day in Beta and launch.

I didn't like all the changes that EA did with EA firing most of our beloved Original Dev teams that worked so hard for this game in sweat and blood and tears. I must also admit i do not like these Main higher-up Devs as i did the others to. I was 100% against the lvl-sync and all of KOTFE just before it hit. Those that know me here know that i raised hell over all the changed that KOTFE was about to bring.

Then when i used 1 of my many character to try KOTFE i actually became a Big defender and lover of it and thi loved the story as well.

But I cannot believe that Bioware has taken down All but 1 thread that seems meaningless to the fabric of this Game as whole.

Plz tell me that people are just whining and complaining. I realize very well there is no new End-Content and unfortunately Pvp'ers are right about the terrible Pvp problems. Has Bioware really dared to leave the building when they are most needed???

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah lol...there's so little going on with the games development that we don't even need stickies any longer.

Hehe!

Or... wait... they're making room for all the posts from the PVP team. Now we're going to find out what they were so busy with for all that time!

Edited by Joesixxpack

My English isn't so good as it used to be, but for about a month i haven't been here.

I thought nothing was wrong with the game as some rumors have been said.

I still hope the it's just a bunch of whiners??

Then I decide to visit for once in a long long time and i see absolutely No Communication on this page, nor thread from Bioware but the old old 1 from when this games new Forums were just put up at Launch i beileve from Allison who hasn't worked here in awhile i believe.

I cannot believe this, is this true/ real that Bioware has Left the game for a vacation that no MMO Company should be so quiet in times like it seems now??

I must be wrong, i've been around since before Beta only have taken months off once for ESO then came back here. This is Not the Bioware that i used to know back in the day in Beta and launch.

I didn't like all the changes that EA did with EA firing most of our beloved Original Dev teams that worked so hard for this game in sweat and blood and tears. I must also admit i do not like these Main higher-up Devs as i did the others to. I was 100% against the lvl-sync and all of KOTFE just before it hit. Those that know me here know that i raised hell over all the changed that KOTFE was about to bring.

Then when i used 1 of my many character to try KOTFE i actually became a Big defender and lover of it and thi loved the story as well.

But I cannot believe that Bioware has taken down All but 1 thread that seems meaningless to the fabric of this Game as whole.

Plz tell me that people are just whining and complaining. I realize very well there is no new End-Content and unfortunately Pvp'ers are right about the terrible Pvp problems. Has Bioware really dared to leave the building when they are most needed???

Points you to dev tracker they talk all the time on here if you know were to look the dev tracker is meant to show every post BW makes on these forums....

Sadly what is there really to discuss?

The game is a bit stagnant. nothing is coming till February. Not much to talk about unless they wanted to bring up how they are fixing the bugged events and lets be honest. Anyone think they want to talk about that?

Bw's got nothing to talk about.

Yeah look at all that exciting and informative communication. Server down, server up, server down, server up, no TFA spoilers pls, event broken see u next year, server down, event broken, etc...

Edited by Joesixxpack

• Dev Post

Happy 2016 everyone!

Just to alleviate any concerns, we are here. There will be information on upcoming live streams, patch release dates, and more, coming soon. I am hoping to get some details out before the end of the week.

I removed the stickies because they were for announcements that were no longer relevant (the FAQ articles moved) or for older blog content (the Alliance). No alarm needed, I just did a little 2016 house cleaning. Before you know it there will be more stickies to occupy the top of a General Discussion near you :)

-eric

Hmmm this thread made me just notice the stickies are gone too. If not a mistake usually this only happens when something big enough to render the Gold Names states in those threads old/outdated news. This appears to have actually happened a few days ago (did a quick check of the first 10 pages.)

I am sure we will get something in the next week or two. They need to get the SWTOR community hype train going again. More than a few people, even entire guilds have left the game since Eric's "no news on PvE" announcment though so I am equally sure that whatever it is will be VERY carefully crafted. Unless EA suddenly threw A LOT of money at it for some fantastic reason their dev cycle is locked in until at least August. Heck half their PvE development team isn't even on the game anymore. So, if they address the issue, they will be wanting to try and molify the PvE fans that remain, while not admitting to a potential mistake AND not feeding the rivalries between the various factions. Whatever comes out will be an interesting read.

EDIT just saw Eric's response... Lol

Edited by Ghisallo

A whopping/underwhelming 2 posts since the 27th.

A whopping/underwhelming 2 week vacation at BW they been taking these vacation every year at Christmas for 4 years now what are you new to swtor or some thing? They just got back in the office yesterday you expect them to go trough the forums in under 10 min post 20 post on topic that have been going for 2 plus weeks?

Yeah look at all that exciting and informative communication. Server down, server up, server down, server up, no TFA spoilers pls, event broken see u next year, server down, event broken, etc...

Points at eric post bellow yours like i said the sky is not falling they just got back from holiday....

Happy 2016 everyone!

Just to alleviate any concerns, we are here. There will be information on upcoming live streams, patch release dates, and more, coming soon. I am hoping to get some details out before the end of the week.

I removed the stickies because they were for announcements that were no longer relevant (the FAQ articles moved) or for older blog content (the Alliance). No alarm needed, I just did a little 2016 house cleaning. Before you know it there will be more stickies to occupy the top of a General Discussion near you :)

-eric

Thank you for the update Eric will you be able to post more info on the upcoming PVP map? Also will the Rakghoul and BBA event be fixed for this month since it was broken last month? Will you be announcing any cantina events? I really appreciate the update and hope this year there will be better communication from the development team.

Edited by squirrelballz

Happy 2016 everyone!

-eric

Eric welcome back hope you all had a great holiday vacation and happy new year. Glad to see you guys back to work as it been the sky is falling for 2 weeks now. Look forward to new info on this year stuff.