Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When will Kira Carsen returns

kondarik
04.27.2019 , 08:04 AM | #11
I have two Knights that I have pretty much parked just before the Emperor fight. Just doing flashpoints etc. for now. I wan't to continue my knight with Kira. If they don't bring her back I will probably delete them after I rob the resources. Don't really want to continue without her. . The Knight is my favorite story line and she is the most entertaining side kick in this game, just my opinion of course.
I do have plenty more slots left to keep me playing, Just want her back.

May the fourth be with you. (coming soon)
"Jedi Masters don't go crazy -- they just get eccentric."

dewayne
04.27.2019 , 11:41 PM | #12
from the sounds of swtorista video. most likely not until 6.0 then that up in the air. their supposed to release something with current in 5.10.3 according to her but what who knows
Darlenee, Dewaynee Morningstar
Republic Trooper, Jedi Knight
I'm a life taker and a heartbreaker

KnightJediShadow
05.04.2019 , 12:40 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Zeerastul View Post
I have taken just about every class except the Jedi Knight through the expansions I'm just waiting for them to bring Kira back. Once they do that then I will go through the expansion with the knight
My main character is a Jedi Knight and the only one even close to going forward with KOTFE/KOTET. However, I have been hesitant since most of the class companions were missing too.

All that means is what little time I have to play, I can focus on finishing other class stories.

Loadsamonie
05.04.2019 , 01:04 PM | #14
If Bioware can't work out an agreement with Laura Bailey, Kira might never return.

shadowginsburg
05.05.2019 , 07:38 PM | #15
I'm not the only Injured party here, I do hope Charles Boyd and Eric Musco are working on it cause, we've been patient for far too long. We need Laura Bailey to return PLEASE

BingyDingy
05.11.2019 , 01:06 AM | #16
i heard she be returning, they working out the story line for her and that Seth folly Empires wreath guy!

personally i think she was gone, had a baby and so mix-up about you dead! she turn to the dark-side and your son is learning about the Seth ways now! due to the Imperial wreath influencing Kira!

Added note: WELL THATS MY TAKE on this, she was after all "child of the Imperial" your are not there to hold her hands for 5-9yrs out of her life! (this is my take on them two, not what the Dev may have in mind for them returning)

i just hear they already have them two coming back, they working out some bugs for them too!
Do use Teamspeak play online with!
twitter: @chiefadfp Skype: chiefadfp
friends invite to all "Click-Here"

HollyUSEC
05.11.2019 , 09:59 AM | #17
All the screaming over one companion. I can just imagine an entire ten thousand or more people screaming, "UNSUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at the top of their lungs if Kira doesn't return.

I have nothing against Kira, but she's not the ONLY one still missing. Tharan Cedrax, Zenith? Zenith in particular has got to figure heavily into Onslaught, given his "Only good Imp is a dead imp" mentality. Zenith might be the kind of companion who would become available to any Republic-aligned character, and if he finds out they're a saboteur secretly working for the Empire, he ditches them on the spot-- even the Consular.

And Tharan's ongoing "holo-romance" with Holiday was very entertaining. Holiday was the reason why Tharan could not be romanced by female Consulars.

Finally, regarding the voice actress behind Kira... Laura Bailey also voices Jaina Proudmoore, practically a central and lead-role NPC in the latest expansion for WoW. If Blizzard offers Ms. Bailey a work package like THAT, worth x amount of money, and Bioware offers her maybe ten minutes worth of dialogue options, the character only having a scant few moments of leading on-stage screen time, which pays y-amount-less than x amount of money, which do you think she's going to choose? I get the impression Ms. Bailey is in no hurry to work on Kira again.
W T F = F T W spelled backward.

NSStember
05.16.2019 , 12:49 AM | #18
I'd love it if Kira gets a chapter of her own in 6.0.... Vette got a chapter (shared, but I loved it), so did Kaliyo....so did a number of the companions. The Jedi Knight is a keystone class in a Star Wars game, and yet, two major companions of thiers haven't returned.... At this point, Kira and Scourge deserve something special for the Jedi Knight.....

meddani
05.17.2019 , 08:54 AM | #19
who the hell cares...this game has bigger problems than a missing companion.

SentinelSoldier
05.19.2019 , 11:17 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by meddani View Post
who the hell cares...this game has bigger problems than a missing companion.
I guess those that have a Jed Knight....

I just wonder if they will bring her back as a Jedi Master with some backstory about a Padawan (dead or alive).