Alien races from SW lore you want to see.

ChrisStarShade

No Jawas, Ewoks, or comic relief races.

• Trandoshans!
  • Mon Calamari
  • Togruta
  • Kel-Dor
  • Nautolan
  • Ugnaught (if the need for midget races is high)
  • Wookiee
  • Duros
  • Weequay

Both of those are joke races to me anyway. Wookies are such an ear sore, and Ugnaughts are just a minute barrel of laughs when they try talking to you.

Droid would also work for trooper, M1-4X could be romanceable!

No, it doesn't go in that port...

Edited by ilovethepink

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From a RP'er perspective.. please no Zaltrons, or Faleens last thing we need are slave girl clad people running around Nar shaddaa spraying you with pheromones and telling you, you do what they say now. If you want a red skinned human, ask for Pureblood/Human hybrids.

Wookiee's... yeah no. If you agree to not be understood by anyone else but other wookiee's and understand that sleeping with that Twi'lek girl in the dancing outfit will probably cause severe trauma to said Twi'lek then maybe.

Most other basic speaking races I would enjoy seeing in the game so long as they don't break cannon any more so then Bioware and GL already have.

From a RP'er perspective.. please no Zaltrons, or Faleens last thing we need are slave girl clad people running around Nar shaddaa spraying you with pheromones and telling you, you do what they say now. If you want a red skinned human, ask for Pureblood/Human hybrids.

Wookiee's... yeah no. If you agree to not be understood by anyone else but other wookiee's and understand that sleeping with that Twi'lek girl in the dancing outfit will probably cause severe trauma to said Twi'lek then maybe.

Most other basic speaking races I would enjoy seeing in the game so long as they don't break cannon any more so then Bioware and GL already have.

Technically, Purebloods are already Sith/Human hybrids. Just wanted to point that out. :cool:

This player demands Rodians, obviously. :D

However, the in-game rodians need work. A LOT of work. Namely in proportions. Who's idea was it to give them comically oversized heads on the order of sports mascots instead of aliens?

Now then on a more serious note. I know Bioware has said that they want to make it so that the alien species would have a very unique story because they're "Weird and strange". Um...not really. That's over-thinking it.

One thing that needs to be kept in mind is that these differing species have been co-existing for many centuries. In the perspective of the average person in the SW universe, they would be no more strange or weird than someone from another country would be to us. Customs might be slightly different and there might be an accent, but that's about it.

On the romance side of things, again. To the characters we're playing these species would be not be odd, and there's already instances of characters in Star wars lore having relationships with very non-human humanoids. Corran Horn had a fling with the Selonian and Biggs Darklighter was in a long term relationship with a bothan, for instance.

Wookiee (because hearing "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!" for all my toon's lines would be awesome.)

Duros (Cad Bane, beotches!)

Cerean (Ki-Adi just looks awesome)

Togruta (They're already in-game with armor models, IIRC)

Nautolan (In-game already, plus Kit Fisto is awesome)

Ewoks (Just kidding!)

Both of those are joke races to me anyway. Wookies are such an ear sore, and Ugnaughts are just a minute barrel of laughs when they try talking to you.

No, it doesn't go in that port...

well nobody's making you play one. who cares if they're an "ear sore"? that's the weakest argument I've ever heard and hearing a wookiee VO for your toon is no different than talking to to Bowdaar or that general on Ilum. you got a problem with playing it? Then don't. problem solved. Quit ************