Kaggath Series: Darth Sidious vs Sith Emperor

Beniboybling

This point is not exactly valid I'm afraid. After the New Sith Wars the Republic decommissioned its military - so yes they had substantial infrastructure in terms of economy etc (although that likely peaked) but in terms of military their building period was 3 years - the Clone Wars.

This full scale war plunged the Republic into massive debt and economic turmoil - so in the end that infrastructure didn't amount to much as they were seriously threatened by a splinter organisation.

On the other hand the Galactic Republic of Great War had 300 years of peace to develop their military, and when the Sith turned up the outcome was the same, if not more devastating. If the Sith Empire had fought the Republic of the Clone Wars - the Republic would have lost.

The infrastructure I am referring to is not military, but purely industrial, it was an immense industrial network that let the republic become far far more progressive in the economics of world growth and galactic trade routes.

What they instead decided on for military emergencies were acts put in place so that if war ever loomed, they could effectively re-arm the republic in a year, which is what they did when the Clone Wars started, because that's how great the Republic's infrastructure effectively was.

The Galactic Empire shares that powerbase.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The infrastructure I am referring to is not military, but purely industrial, it was an immense industrial network that let the republic become far far more progressive in the economics of world growth and galactic trade routes.

What they instead decided on for military emergencies were acts put in place so that if war ever loomed, they could effectively re-arm the republic in a year, which is what they did when the Clone Wars started, because that's how great the Republic's infrastructure effectively was.

The Galactic Empire shares that powerbase.

That then is a more valid point. Accept the Sith Empire had been building its infrastructure for 1000+ years so they have it has some of the same advantages. As well as more loyal citizens. No one has yet to consider unrest within the Galactic Empire - but that's likely a variable we cannot predict...

That then is a more valid point. Accept the Sith Empire had been building its infrastructure for 1000+ years so they have it has some of the same advantages. As well as more loyal citizens. No one has yet to consider unrest within the Galactic Empire - but that's likely a variable we cannot predict...

The Sith Empire doesn't have the size of the Galaxy to build in.

Also, they could easily pull the CCCP tactic, get your populace to hate an enemy, so the focus is off of your own war-crimes, the Sith Empire can easily be that great enemy for the Galactic Empire, something to unite behind.

A lot of Imperial worlds united behind the Empire against the Rebel Alliance, the Sith Empire would be a much better target.

The Sith Empire doesn't have the size of the Galaxy to build in.

Also, they could easily pull the CCCP tactic, get your populace to hate an enemy, so the focus is off of your own war-crimes, the Sith Empire can easily be that great enemy for the Galactic Empire, something to unite behind.

A lot of Imperial worlds united behind the Empire against the Rebel Alliance, the Sith Empire would be a much better target.

Hmmm, IMO this would work better for the Sith Empire. But then again, many Sith Lords may decide the join the Galactic Empire. After all Sidious is a Sith Lord. However we also have to consider the difference in idealogy - rule of two isn't going to accomadate the Sith very well. I think they'd prefer to back Vitiate.

Hmmm, IMO this would work better for the Sith Empire. But then again, many Sith Lords may decide the join the Galactic Empire. After all Sidious is a Sith Lord. However we also have to consider the difference in idealogy - rule of two isn't going to accomadate the Sith very well. I think they'd prefer to back Vitiate.

As the master manipulator, I am sure he could make one of the most powerful of the Sith his apprentice, considering Vader has no part here, for example, what if he converts the Emperor's Wrath or converts the Dread Masters, both of them respect power and Sidious is the second most powerful force user of all time.

Edited by Rayla_Felana

Also I'd like to say that I feel we are running this series a little short, I know we'll have a finals tournament, but many more combatants could be brought up and used in a battle.

I agree. I'm hoping we'll be seeing a second series of Kaggath battles after the tournament, so who knows?

Would really love to see King Adas.

On the other hand the Galactic Republic of Great War had 300 years of peace to develop their military, and when the Sith turned up the outcome was the same, if not more devastating. If the Sith Empire had fought the Republic of the Clone Wars - the Republic would have lost.

No one's disagreeing with you on that one. The point they are making is that numbers don't matter because 1 Sith = 100 stormtroopers (as a matter of opinion) and so the Sith overcome that disadvantage - seems a valid argument to me.

(as for the 501st at the Jedi Temple - another invalid argument I'm afraid. 501st > Average Jedi/Padawans however Sith & Sith Troopers > 501st.)

Okay, so if 1 Sith = 100 Stormtroopers then they would need( by rough estimation) a good ten thousand Sith to fight the Stormtroopers. That's a rough estimation of course. But what about Dark Troopers? Shadow Guard? Sovereign Protectors? Or the other elite Special Forces?

The way I see it. 1 Phase 1 Dark Trooper = 1 Sith Acolyte. 1 Phase 2 Dark Trooper = a small group of Sith. 1 Phase 3 Dark Trooper = a small battalion of Sith.

(Another rough estimation so bear with me) 1 Shadow Guard = a couple Acolytes. 1 Sovereign Protector = a group of Sith, possibly the average Sith Lord.

GE Special Forces > SE Special Forces (not including Sith. This revolves around elite Stormtrooper corps and elite Imperial Trooper corps)

Now for Space superiority. GE has it. Some 20,000 ISD's, a couple dozen SSD's, some of the most powerful anti-fighter platforms ever seen, a couple thousand ISD 2.0's. Now this, coupled with the production capabilities of KDY shipyards and other shipyards allows the GE to produce Star Destroyers on a large scale.

Sure the SE had a couple thousand years to build an armada, but they don't have the production capabilities that the GE has. The GE has the largest military on record (I believe).

I think the SE is going to put up a good fight, mostly due to their Sith, but the sheer numbers and firepower (which is what the GE military is famous for) will win the day.

A quick question on the rule of technology, do you mean that the technology would be of the same level in terms of what it can do? Or do you mean that the SE would have access to the same weapons/equipment as the GE? Cause the GE, has some pretty powerful weapons for their troopers and their walkers which wouldn't be available to them in their time.

Not to mention the SDs are powered by a 1-a2b solar ionization reactor, pretty much a mini sun. Which wasn't available till the Sienar Fleet Systems created it in the GCW era for the SDs.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

A quick question on the rule of technology, do you mean that the technology would be of the same level in terms of what it can do? Or do you mean that the SE would have access to the same weapons/equipment as the GE? Cause the GE, has some pretty powerful weapons for their troopers and their walkers.

Not to mention the SDs are powered by a 1-a2b solar ionization reactor, pretty much a mini sun. Which wasn't available till the Sienar Fleet Systems created it in the GCW era for the SDs.

I think it means weapons do the same damage and such. It wouldn't be very "real" if the SE had access to all of the GE's stuff.

I think it means weapons do the same damage and such. It wouldn't be very "real" if the SE had access to all of the GE's stuff.

So then the differences would be, how they are made then? That seems to me kinda moot then, if all the weapons do the same damage. Or is it like in tiers of damage to where a blaster rifle does the same damage as a blaster rifle, but not the same damage as say a heavy rifle?

So then the differences would be, how they are made then? That seems to me kinda moot then, if all the weapons do the same damage. Or is it like in tiers of damage to where a blaster rifle does the same damage as a blaster rifle, but not the same damage as say a heavy rifle?

I don't know. I would like to see some clarification on this. Maybe just make all of the damage the same (SE blaster rifle damage=GE blaster rifle damage and so on and so forth), and then rely on who has more firepower. In that sense, the GE has the advantage.

You realise 20,000 is the biggest fleet on record? we have no indication whatsoever that the SE had anything like those kinds of numbers, congratulations they had a thousand years to make ships, in their extremely small space, with a few places to construct ships, the empire had a galaxy sized shipyard, that was churning out SDs to the point where in the space of 19 years just one organization managed to build 20,000 Imperial I class Star Destroyers before it became obsolete and then managed in the few years before Endor to build around a quarter of that number in Imperial II class SDs which were much better, then the Interdictors, then the Super Star Destroyers which they had at least thirty of, they also had the most powerful assemblage of ships ever seen, the Death Squadron, that obliterated a fleet of 40 Rebel ships, with one SSD and six IMP II classes.

You also forget the fact that the Empire was just the Galactic Republic with a new name, the Republic had a thousand year strong infrastructure building period after the massive devastation that was the New Sith Wars.

Kuat Drive Yards became a monster corporation and the Republic during the Clone Wars managed to mount a fleet of 15,000 in the space of three years.

The Sith Empire had neither the means or the raw resources of the galaxy to build anything near that size of a fleet, the Republic fleet had a fleet of relatively the same size in the space of three hundred years, you use the thousand years number as if that means because they had more time = bigger fleet, this as I have proven, is flatly false.

The space in which the SE hid for a thousand years wasn't THAT small. The place was just unknown to the Republic.

You mention that the GE is just the new Republic (who had been around for thousands of years). This doesn't mean much. They weren't anticipating a war all that time. The SE spent a thousand years building for the purpose of conquering.

Again with the specifics. You're pulling out all this precise info on the GE and you are assuming that the SE has nothing of the sort. You're implying that because we don't know how big the SE fleet is that it must not be as big as the GE's fleet. That's not correct logic. Here's what we do know about the SE fleet:

Don't misunderstand me: I think that the GE's fleet is likely larger then the SE's fleet. In that since I agree with you. But to say that the GE fleet is WAY larger then the SE's fleet isn't canon-supported.

Okay, so if 1 Sith = 100 Stormtroopers then they would need( by rough estimation) a good ten thousand Sith to fight the Stormtroopers. That's a rough estimation of course. But what about Dark Troopers? Shadow Guard? Sovereign Protectors? Or the other elite Special Forces?

The way I see it. 1 Phase 1 Dark Trooper = 1 Sith Acolyte. 1 Phase 2 Dark Trooper = a small group of Sith. 1 Phase 3 Dark Trooper = a small battalion of Sith.

(Another rough estimation so bear with me) 1 Shadow Guard = a couple Acolytes. 1 Sovereign Protector = a group of Sith, possibly the average Sith Lord.

GE Special Forces > SE Special Forces (not including Sith. This revolves around elite Stormtrooper corps and elite Imperial Trooper corps)

Now for Space superiority. GE has it. Some 20,000 ISD's, a couple dozen SSD's, some of the most powerful anti-fighter platforms ever seen, a couple thousand ISD 2.0's. Now this, coupled with the production capabilities of KDY shipyards and other shipyards allows the GE to produce Star Destroyers on a large scale.

Sure the SE had a couple thousand years to build an armada, but they don't have the production capabilities that the GE has. The GE has the largest military on record (I believe).

I think the SE is going to put up a good fight, mostly due to their Sith, but the sheer numbers and firepower (which is what the GE military is famous for) will win the day.

When the 501st killed the Jedi and succeded it was because of complete suprise. Fighting Sith who are excepeting them is gonna be really different.

SE has their own Special Forces.

Let's look at what it took to destroy the Empire: Luke Skywalker. How much more effective will thousands (i think) of Sith do against the GE? Force users are a lot more effective then we're giving them credit.

Really guys, these empires are extremely similar. The only real differences are this:

Sidious > Vitiate

- Vitiate has thousands of Sith

- Sidious's fleet and army is slightly larger

^^ That spells victory for Vitiate. He has thousands of Sith for crying out loud.

The space in which the SE hid for a thousand years wasn't THAT small. The place was just unknown to the Republic.

You mention that the GE is just the new Republic (who had been around for thousands of years). This doesn't mean much. They weren't anticipating a war all that time. The SE spent a thousand years building for the purpose of conquering.

Again with the specifics. You're pulling out all this precise info on the GE and you are assuming that the SE has nothing of the sort. You're implying that because we don't know how big the SE fleet is that it must not be as big as the GE's fleet. That's not correct logic. Here's what we do know about the SE fleet:

Don't misunderstand me: I think that the GE's fleet is likely larger then the SE's fleet. In that since I agree with you. But to say that the GE fleet is WAY larger then the SE's fleet isn't canon-supported.

You forget that Palpatine was preparing his Empire for the inevitable Yuuzhan Vong invasion, specifically by sending Thrawn to map the Unknown Regions and scout for the "Far Outsiders".

Also, the Republic at the time of the Clone Wars was able to produce a massive fleet to match the Seperatist forces in a relatively short time. Mind you the CIS was preparing for war for a long time and had a pretty large armada. The Galactic Empire further expanded upon the Republic fleet by producing some of the most powerful ships on record. They had 20,000 Star Destroyers and a couple dozen SSD's, plus some of the most powerful anti-fighter platforms available.

The Galactic Empire has the superiority in all but one category. They have superior numbers, superior ships, superior ground forces, but they lack Sith. But I have explained how the Galactic Empire counters the Sith.

When the 501st killed the Jedi and succeded it was because of complete suprise. Fighting Sith who are excepeting them is gonna be really different.

SE has their own Special Forces.

Let's look at what it took to destroy the Empire: Luke Skywalker. How much more effective will thousands (i think) of Sith do against the GE? Force users are a lot more effective then we're giving them credit.

Really guys, these empires are extremely similar. The only real differences are this:

Sidious > Vitiate

- Vitiate has thousands of Sith

- Sidious's fleet and army is slightly larger

^^ That spells victory for Vitiate. He has thousands of Sith for crying out loud.

And yet the Galactic Empire has counters for Sith. Dark Troopers, Shadow Guard, Sovereign Guard, heavy assault vehicles, and the Emperor's hands. The Dark Troopers in particular will be incredibly effective, provided their phrik composition is still canon.

Not to mention Sidious having knowledge of Sith warfare and how to best them.

You forget that Palpatine was preparing his Empire for the inevitable Yuuzhan Vong invasion, specifically by sending Thrawn to map the Unknown Regions and scout for the "Far Outsiders".

Also, the Republic at the time of the Clone Wars was able to produce a massive fleet to match the Seperatist forces in a relatively short time. Mind you the CIS was preparing for war for a long time and had a pretty large armada. The Galactic Empire further expanded upon the Republic fleet by producing some of the most powerful ships on record. They had 20,000 Star Destroyers and a couple dozen SSD's, plus some of the most powerful anti-fighter platforms available.

The Galactic Empire has the superiority in all but one category. They have superior numbers, superior ships, superior ground forces, but they lack Sith. But I have explained how the Galactic Empire counters the Sith.

I disagree with that a bit. They have better numbers, but their ship quality and ground force qualtiy is the same.

But those Sith win it. Those Sith are gonna be flying the fighters that cripple the Imperial soldiers. They'll be at the helm of the frigate directing the battle and aided by the force. They. Are. Force. Users. And there are a lot of them.

And yet the Galactic Empire has counters for Sith. Dark Troopers, Shadow Guard, Sovereign Guard, heavy assault vehicles, and the Emperor's hands. The Dark Troopers in particular will be incredibly effective, provided their phrik composition is still canon.

Not to mention Sidious having knowledge of Sith warfare and how to best them.

Special Forces? Heavy assault vehicles? Vitiate has these too...

Well I've made my argument and I don't feel there is much to add to this. I'll try to stand back and watch how this turns out.

I disagree with that a bit. They have better numbers, but their ship quality and ground force qualtiy is the same.

But those Sith win it. Those Sith are gonna be flying the fighters that cripple the Imperial soldiers. They'll be at the helm of the frigate directing the battle and aided by the force. They. Are. Force. Users. And there are a lot of them.

No one is saying the Sith don't provide an advantage, but the Galactic Empire has ways to counter the Sith as I have pointed out.

And Sidious commands his forces through his dominating will and galaxy spanning Battle Meditation. The Sith are not insta-win. If they were, the Republic would have been conquered already. Time and again we see the Sith lose. Sidious has his own Sith, but that didn't give him the victory against the Rebel Alliance.

Sure the Republic has had Jedi over the millenia, but the Jedi are not infallible. Exar Kun almost wiped out the Jedi. Same with Revan's Sith Empire.

And not all of the Sith in the Sith Empire are Sith Lords. A good many of them are mere acolytes or apprentices.

Special Forces? Heavy assault vehicles? Vitiate has these too...

Well I've made my argument and I don't feel there is much to add to this. I'll try to stand back and watch how this turns out.

Special Forces? Comparable to the EVO Troopers or Dark Troopers?

Does Vitiate have heavy war machines capable of matching the firepower and heavy armor of the AT-AT?

The Galactic Empire is the superior version of the Sith Empire.

If the fleet the Imperial Navy had was anywhere near the size of the Galactic Empire's the Emperor would never have wanted the Star Forge, as we know as fact that the Star Forge only produced around almost 1,000 ships in the time the Splinter Empire wielded it, you also need to realise that the Republic Navy only had a collective fleet of a thousand ships(Estimated by Mandalore) and they managed to take down the Mandalorians, the Republic and then rebuilt for 300 years and STILL managed to fend off the Sith Empire to the point of desperation.

The Imperial Navy cannot be all that big if they couldn't take at most (and this is generous) 2,500 republic vessels, as the capacity for shipyards at that time wasn't even nearly as large as the capacity of the Shipyards at the end of the Clone Wars, the Kuat company itself had grown by 70% just in the space of time between the NSW and the onset of the Clone Wars.

Also just to give you an idea of how large the Republic and the CIS were militarily, the Clone Wars was the largest conflict in galactic history and in the space of three years, over 70% of the galaxy had seen a full scale war, with another 15% suffering from border skirmishes.

Let's do a comparison of everything we have here.

Industry: The Galactic Empire has complete control of the galaxy along with several massive shipyards, tons of vehicle manufacturers and troop training facilities. The Sith Empire is in control of a small sector of space with relatively small shipyards. Galactic Empire wins in this category.

Troop numbers: The Galactic Empire can enlist and train troops on a galactic scale. The Sith Empire's troops mainly come from their citizens and civilians conscripted from conquered worlds. They Sith Empire also has Sith, but we'll discuss that later. Galactic Empire wins here.

Vehicular power: The Galactic Empire has control of some of the biggest manufacturers in the galaxy, allowing them to produce some of the biggest and most powerful vehicles ever. The Sith Empire has small factories located across their Empire allowing them to produce vehicles quickly, but not as fast as the Galactic Empire. GE wins this category.

Space superiority: The Galactic Empire has control of the largest "super shipyards" in the galaxy, specifically Kuat Drive Yards, allowing them to make powerful ships quickly. The Sith Empire has relatively powerful ships, but these ships pale in comparison to the ISD's. The Sith Empire's best ship (I believe) is the Ascendant Spear. But how many SSD's can it take out? One? Two? The Galactic Empire has dozens of SSD's. Galactic Empire wins here.

Force users: The Sith Empire has an army of Sith at its command. The Galactic Empire's Force users are few compared to this, but their training allows them to do battle with such an army. Overall, the Sith Empire's Sith win this category.

One on One: Sidious. Pretty much canon fact.

Taking all of this into account, the Galactic Empire has the victory here. While the Sith Empire's Sith forces will do some pretty heavy damage, the Galactic Empire's superior numbers and firepower will secure the victory.

Now here's a little food for thought. The Sith Empire took a long time to build their armada, the Republic was able to build a fleet to counter the Seperatists in a very short time. The Galactic Empire has the ability to produce more and more forces in very little time. Not as quickly as the CIS, but still much faster than the Sith Empire.

Edit: Now with the Force users category, I did not include Sidious simply because he could kill or convert any Sith that attempted to face him.

Edited by Aurbere

Just clarification on technology: I'll remind you of the rule:

Technology level is universal (unless considered archaic or advanced at the time): blaster fire, armouring, lightsabers etc. are all the same regardless of period, all that matters is size, quantity and power.

So for example. A SE Blaster rifle would have the same firepower as a GE blaster rifle. Unless of course the GE blaster rifle in question was somehow superior in its age e.g. using new and special technology. However a SE Blaster rifle is not more powerful than say some crazy dude with 5 arms and 5 blaster rifles. Just as a battleship with 50 turbolasers beats a battle cruiser with 10 - regardless of period.

This applies for shields and armoring as well. All in the 'walker' class have the same armoring, unless its some kind of elite walker. All in the capital ship class have the same armoring, unless its some kind of elite battlecruiser like the Executor of Ascendant Spear.

So in this case, if a capital ship has a better reactor design than its equivalent in a different era - that does not make it superior as the previous era did not have access to that technology. Unless of course this reactor core was considered unprecedented and advanced at the time. So the reactor core powers are universalized based on class (e.g. its a better core than a corvette would have)

Hope that clears up any confusion.

Also I'd like to say that I feel we are running this series a little short, I know we'll have a finals tournament, but many more combatants could be brought up and used in a battle.

Really? At times I thought it was going on for a while. Had know idea it would be this popular! I'll definitely give it some thought - personally no future combatants come to mind - but I'll give it some thought and maybe put out a suggestions thread or something.

P.S. We've yet to consider the impact that the Executor and more importantly the Ascendant Spear would have on the battle. Anyone who's read the Annihilation novel knows the Ascendant Spear is a deadly capital ship, so it definitely has importance in this battle. And before you ask, although Dark Council members are banned (which would exclude Darth Karrid) the Spear would operate as if Karrid were operating it - as this would unfairly hinder the Spear's full power.

Thoughts?

P.S. We've yet to consider the impact that the Executor and more importantly the Ascendant Spear would have on the battle. Anyone who's read the Annihilation novel knows the Ascendant Spear is a deadly capital ship, so it definitely has importance in this battle. And before you ask, although Dark Council members are banned (which would exclude Darth Karrid) the Spear would operate as if Karrid were operating it - as this would unfairly hinder the Spear's full power.

Thoughts?

At a minimum there were 30 Super Star Destroyers, at the height of Imperial power, they would undeniably change the course of any battle, especially if it is the Executor with Death Squadron.

Also the Ravager was deemed basically unusable because you yourself stated because Nihilus wasn't a part of the Revan vs Traya a battle, then it doesn't have the same effectiveness as if Nihilus was commanding it, I think it is only fair the same applies here.

Special Forces? Comparable to the EVO Troopers or Dark Troopers?

Does Vitiate have heavy war machines capable of matching the firepower and heavy armor of the AT-AT?

The Galactic Empire is the superior version of the Sith Empire.

Theres also Shadow Stormtroopers, Storm Commandos, Terror Troopers, Storm Commanders(which were the equivalent to the ARC Commandos of the Clone Wars). MasterMe, you keep saying Vitiate has SF and while the SE has SF there is no detail of what those SF consist of. Lets take a look at a few of the GE's SF.

===========

Phase Zero Dark Trooper= Aged clone vets who have had their body parts replaced with cybernetics(some over 70% of their body) , with their experience plus their bodies they were deadly and effective. They carried Blast Cannons, SE-14r light repeating blasters and thermal detonators, also having a jump pack to move much more quickly.

Phase 2 Dark Trooper= Droid with reinforced phrik body, jump pack, an assault cannon capable of firing 400 plasma rounds and 20 missiles before reloading, it also had a deflector shield. A small number of these destroyed a Rebel base on Talay.

Phase 3 Dark Trooper= Dwarfing the Phase 2, the Phase 3 was sometimes known as a bipedal tank, with its amalgam of a clone's creativity, unpredictability and initiative combined with resilience and heavy firepower of a heavy droid. The exhoskeleton provided the wearer with increased durability, firepower and strength it coming equipped with a handheld assault cannon and two shoulder mounted missile launchers. They were issued frag grenades, thermal detonators and concussion grenades, their armor was made of the nearly indestructible phrik metal.

Some were also equipped with integrated weapons, including a pair of dual blaster cannons and 6 PLEX rocket tubes under the shoulder plates 3 per shoulder.

Shadow Stormtroopers= Elite Stormtroopers with black stormtrooper experimental cloaking armor which aloud them to disappear within any environment. They used this technology, to surround the enemy before they even had time to mount a defense, the armor was also laced with durasteel fibers which made them more resistant to energy and physical attacks. These were successors to the clone shadow trooper from the Clone Wars.

Storm Commandos= Expert in guerrilla tactics and countering them, they were also involved in siege breaking, sabotage, and even Base Zero Delta operations against hard targets(complete destruction basically). Their armor was black scout armor, though reinforced with reflec which deflected light and sensor energy which made them invisible to all but the most determined of scans. The armor also included a sound dampener, numerous concealed weapons, and a thermal detonator that a commando could use if faced with capture.

They were also sometimes known to use Evasive-226-R field disruptors, which were advanced versions in disrupting defensive energy fields. Their main weapon was the E-11 rifle, but they also have used the Oppressor flame thrower and the Imperial long-range rocket rifle.

Stormtrooper Commander= Descendants of the ARC trooper during the Clone Wars, the commanders were treated as a special forces unit and the most elite warriors in the military. Their commitment to the Empire was so great, they would fight no matter the condition until death. Their armor had a built-in shield generator, which protected them from just about any attack including some Force based attacks, they were also armed with handheld blaster cannons equipped also with a powerful stun setting.

Emperor Shadow Guard= Silent and enigmatic warriors who took orders only from Palpatine himself, they were often sent to eliminate suspected jedi and other Force Users. They also demonstrated Force Powers of their own, capable of using Force lightning, Force Repulse, Force Choke and Force Maelstrom, though they weren't so strong in the Force. Their armor provided them a great deal of protection, and their primary weapon was the lightsaber pike but they did also have a heavy blaster pistol and a utility belt with a medpac, comlink(long range and holo capacity.)

Imperial Sovereign Protector= These were among the most elite in the guardsmen, only the best of the best were chosen. Extreme standards were set for combat fitness, stamina, strength, mental acuity, reaction time, loyalty and intelligence. They also received rudimentary training in using The Force, although not enough to stroke independence or ambition, the most exceptional were trained as Dark Jedi.

========

So really...what are the Sith Empire's Special Forces? You keep saying that they have SF MasterMe, and they do...but how do they stack up against those?

Edited by Wolfninjajedi