Is Seeker Droid trying to offend me?!

Well, well, I don`t believe I understand it correctly! It seems that Seeker Droid uses to triangulate location of the Dread Seed that CAN NOT even possibly be reached! That little slimy son-of-a-Hutt tech makes me want to vomit!.. That Sithdamnit blasted Selcath junkpile, it had best delivered that blasted to my Dromund Kaas Sithy Stronghold or at least not had misdirected me, or I`m gonna stomp outta its rusty metal guts!!! Now it IS eager to fullfil it`s duties, ISN`T it?! Edited by Tannenfels

Um. What exactly is the problem? When doing the Dread Seed segment on Voss (Imp-side character, if that makes a difference)I had it trying to indicate a place I couldn't climb to near the "up-hill" edge of the zone, so I went down to the centre, where the swirly thing is, and found it quickly afterwards.

The one I didn't appreciate was the Corellia one, because I was sharing the area with an itty-bitty beast whose tooltip said something about "World Boss". :eek:

The one I didn't appreciate was the Corellia one, because I was sharing the area with an itty-bitty beast whose tooltip said something about "World Boss". :eek:

I recently did the seeker droid chain with my juggernaut, and actually tried to fight Lucky solo. He doesn't disable your companion like most WBs, so I was able to hold my own, but he has a lot of HP so I gave up rather than spending the next hour whittling him down. (He'd probably have enraged at some point.)

I recently did the seeker droid chain with my juggernaut, and actually tried to fight Lucky solo. He doesn't disable your companion like most WBs, so I was able to hold my own, but he has a lot of HP so I gave up rather than spending the next hour whittling him down. (He'd probably have enraged at some point.)

I was on a post-KotFE Lightning Sorc with a rank 25-30 Lana, but I didn't want to have to deal with it.