TFB: 16M - NiM (World Ranking)

I think my GM will pardon me for going ahead and say we're also 110% against skipping boss. I am pretty sure this won't even be a subject in this progression race.

Edit : ninjaed by Mana :/

Edited by Anthraxal

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have no fear fellow 16 man guilds. When we sat down and created our guidelines we added in the requirement to have downed the prior boss before getting credit on the current one. It is spelled out within the "Notes" Tab on the spreadsheet ;)

Let those 8 man's cause drama and cut corners. Everyone knows the big boys play 16. :cool:

Indeed - as long as I'm tracking it on our side, skipping won't be allowed.

Anyway, it is already decided and it is pointless to discuss in this thread - which is about the current tier of content.

Please take this discussion elsewhere if you want to continue to discuss.

Thanks!

Edited by Nibbon

<Ace> Asation 16 NiM 2/5

Dread Guard 7/07/2013 20:15:25 UTC ( 22:15:25 GMT+2 Paris)

I've added the kill - but I have to ask that you provide me a better proof shot than this. I personally trust you guys - but this picture doesn't really prove that you killed them.

You could have, for example, killed in HM, zoned out, switched to NiM, taken the picture. I think I see a corpse in the picture (of Kel'Sara) but I can't be certain (this would verify the picture). So if you could just get me an achievement snap, that would be sufficient.

Anyway, congratulations! We have gotten a bit closer, but if S+V comes out tomorrow (like originally planned) we will have to abandon TFB :(

edit: I wanted to add that I will no longer be adding people for TWH kills (exception is if a guild on here changed their name and had to rekill for progression ... )

I will continue tracking TFB for the guilds currently on the list for the next month or two.

Edited by Nibbon

Sorry - should have been more clear. What i meant was that I was surprised to hear you guys were leaving tfb.

Ah, gotcha.

We are also very close on DG, honestly, could kill it any night now. There are a few reasons ...

By not going into S+V, now that it is available, we are crippling ourselves in the freshest content race. We already "lost" TFB - I think that our raid group is stronger than ever and has a legitimate chance to compete in S+V - if we stay to finish TFB, we will be weeks behind in both. When all is said in done, people look at the latest operation for progression.

The vast majority of my raid group prefers S+V as an operation over TFB - so it is largely about making everyone happy/having more fun.

We can probably get more gear from S+V - we don't know if there is an early DG like fight, but we have only been getting bracers (And whatever random loot off TWH - since we have never skipped ahead to kill the later things). We don't want to put ourselves further behind, loot-wise, than we already have.

Whenever we do wind up finishing S+V, I'm sure we will go back and clear TFB - I'm sure it won't be that much easier from the gear we get (as long as they don't nerf) that it won't still feel like a nice accomplishment to kill them. The only real downside I see from all this is that we are pretty much burning a lot of the hard work we have already put into them since it may be weeks until we return and we might become rusty.

Edited by Nibbon

I hear ya. My hope is to get DG tonight then forgo Operator and head to SV. Worst case we lose a week of SV, but at this point we just all really want this boss dead in the worst way haha. Edited by Typeslice

I hear ya. My hope is to get DG tonight then forgo Operator and head to SV. Worst case we lose a week of SV, but at this point we just all really want this boss dead in the worst way haha.

best of luck to ya

• 3 weeks later...

Ice forgot to put the time for <Dark Eclipse> kill so I have put the time. I like to thank our old raiders in the guild for sticking with us. This summer hit us hard with our 16 man and so we had to do a lot of recruiting the past few weeks and gearing. So last night was a big move forward for <DE> . We only raid 2 nights a week progression(been this way forever) wise so that why we will never be first in the world but we are still a top guild that gets it done. Thanks again and more kills to come.

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....1374897071.jpg.... 07/26/13 23:29 EST(3:29AM UTC +4 hr)

The spreadsheet doesn't include ACE's Operator IX kill.

I assumed the thread wasn't updating anymore, but the Dark Eclipse kill from yesterday is on there.

I guess I missed it or it was edited/updated later. I'll add it in a bit.

My intention is to continue updating this until the end of August or so.

Sorry misstagged, fixed

np - can you please post a picture with the correct timer on it so I can see the difference between your clock and UTC? You should include your achievement time in it too, now.

thanks!