On the high end Biochem / Cybertech only items

GYGelly

I know that you have to have a certain level in Biochem to use the nice biochem reusables.

However, I notice that Cybertech also has some high end reusable grenades (the Wynz-Tech stuff). When I look at them on torhead, however, it looks like they are simply BoP. Do these grenades require a high Cybertech skill like the Biochem reusables?

If not....could one theoretically level up Cybertech first, and make these grenades, and then drop Cybertech and go up Biochem for the reusable medpacs?

Yeah, you can see them on torhead, require player level 50.

I knew about the limit to one crafting skill, hence the idea to make the grenades, drop the skill, then level up biochem. But I guess required skill just doesn't show up on torhead...it seemed too good to be true.

So dang, I have to choose between reusable stims and medpacks OR 5 reusable kick *** grenades. Does anyone have any input? What are you guys choosing and why?

Yeah, you can see them on torhead, require player level 50.

I knew about the limit to one crafting skill, hence the idea to make the grenades, drop the skill, then level up biochem. But I guess required skill just doesn't show up on torhead...it seemed too good to be true.

So dang, I have to choose between reusable stims and medpacks OR 5 reusable kick *** grenades. Does anyone have any input? What are you guys choosing and why?

I'm in the same boat. I can't decide. I don't know if the grenades have a seperate cooldown or not. If its shared, then 1 grenade every 5 min is a bit sad..

Also I read that grenades have a reduced effect in PvP. I tested a low level on that said stun for 4s, and the people got up immediatly. If that is the case then it makes the grenades about useless for PvP except for an interrupt.

I don't know if I'm better off buying stims/medpacks/adrenals or buying grenades.

Anyone else with some useful info?

I'm in the same boat. I can't decide. I don't know if the grenades have a seperate cooldown or not. If its shared, then 1 grenade every 5 min is a bit sad..

Also I read that grenades have a reduced effect in PvP. I tested a low level on that said stun for 4s, and the people got up immediatly. If that is the case then it makes the grenades about useless for PvP except for an interrupt.

I don't know if I'm better off buying stims/medpacks/adrenals or buying grenades.

Anyone else with some useful info?

All classes have a stun break off the gcd.