Defender of the Empire class quest

Ktipton

i am trying to kill darth jadus, and when i try to shoot him i get the error cannot see target. I have tried standing in front of him, i climbed on the platform behind him, i even stood on top of him and i still get this error. How the hell am i suppose to defeat him if i cant even shoot him?

That was such a pain in the ***, that quest needs to be fixed just like many others in the game. The line of sight issue almost stopped me from proceeding forward with the agent quest line, but i figured out how to engage him safely so i would still have an upper hand.

I just stood at max range and used suppresive fire to pull him, after he was off the stairs i was able to beat him. Shouldn't have to pull him like that though.

Edited by Ktipton

Yes, very nasty bug, makes the fight way harder then it needs to be. Plus you have to off him three times ...

Here is a method that worked for me.

I had vector with me, got up on the platform with Jadus, walked right into him and flashbanged him, then down and between the large standing consoles, kiting him him corrosion dart and interrupts while vector beat on him.

Your ****** must be really sore to go so far over a small bug.

My free month was about to end and I play the game for the story, so I just figured that I would wait with paying a sub until the bug that stopped my characters story was fixed and then resub once I could get back to the story. :)

No need to pay while my char is stuck on that starship.

Your ****** must be really sore to go so far over a small bug.

It's not a small bug, it completely stops our class quest line. We cannot move on without killing him. If we could revert back and just opt to join him instead it would be a small bug but killing him at 30 has been a complete frustration. I'm cancelling my account as well.

They can shove it.

It's not a small bug, it completely stops our class quest line. We cannot move on without killing him. If we could revert back and just opt to join him instead it would be a small bug but killing him at 30 has been a complete frustration. I'm cancelling my account as well.

They can shove it.

You can kill him it's just a little annoying.